YO, Thunderfall - You remember that thing you were planing on doing?

Elta

我不会把这种
It added a new function to the forum where everyone could have a sort of homepage on the forum and customize it, receive comments etc etc

I am not really asking for it here. ( though it would be cool ) What I wanted to ask was what the name of that was. I wanna use it in a different forum I help out with. If you could send me a link it would be real cool. Thanks.

Myspace is soo overrated

^

I think that it could be a nice addition. Now let's get 50 dollars somewhere to Thunderfall so he can add it. :)

^

I think that it could be a nice addition. Now let's get 50 dollars somewhere to Thunderfall so he can add it. :)
There must be a way to organizes some sort of fund raiser.

Is it a one-time cost, or is there a yearly fee in addition? Is it like the blog/personal portal feature that Invision uses?

v3.7 will have some MySpace like features. You will be able to customize the look and feel of your profile page, join social groups, post comments to profiles, etc. You can see a screenshot in the attachment.

Is it a one-time cost, or is there a yearly fee in addition? Is it like the blog/personal portal feature that Invision uses?
It's a one time fee, although after one year there is $30 fee to gain access to forum software updates.

^

I can get it if people would use it, but I doubt it. :)

Attachments

• vb27preview.png
    vb27preview.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 348
I don't see any reason for paying $50 for something that already exists.

Ok, after seeing the screenshot of it. I'm against having that implemented. At most, I would see people just leaving trollish and flamish remarks in there.

I don't see any reason for paying $50 for something that already exists.

yah i mean isn't that the point of a forum?

what about a sub-forum in OT that is for Member specific posts? You make a topic for yourself and people post in it :p

of course post count might not count in such a forum.

Ok, after seeing the screenshot of it. I'm against having that implemented. At most, I would see people just leaving trollish and flamish remarks in there.

You can delete those comments, you know. ;) If anyone leaves a trollish and flamish remark in their own profile and the mods are also ok with it, then it's probably not a trollish or flamish remark.

Top Bottom