Yoshi's Super Roll to Dodge 1

I walk out of McDonalds.

I try to get myself a Mercenary Zombie.

EDIT: Actually, given that BSmith has attacked me I try to inflict as much damage as I can in retaliation.

I eat a burger in Mcdonalds which gives me amazing superpowers, including stealing Tecknojock's win condition!

I see if the Red Team will help me.

@Yoshi
For my win condition (the other people that gained it) it is kill all people who are not zombies excluding tecknojock right? Otherwise those players who are zombies would still have to kill me to win.
Good call. It's been editted

I shoot Neverwon in the head with my new RPG, blowing his head off.

Attack someone, turning them into a Zombie..

I get my kittens to defend me.

I fire the main gun of my tank at the zombie who hurt me, and take its gore for my... experiments (Damn my dodge rolls have sucked this game)

I kill myself by jumping off a building, but I'll still play as Anne Hathaway.

Anne Hathaway sings Sail Away by David Gray.

I declare this roll to dodge to be taking too long!

:whipped:

I'll be starting off another shortly :)

Update 5

I hire Art Vandely.
20: Unfortunately, he does not want to be hired either. Your Mercenary, however, notices you trying to hire people and gains determination (+1 to all rolls) to please you

Holds me into the helicopter.
3 (4): Too late, you fall out of the helicopter and take 400hp of damage. The Mercenary now has control of the helicopter

I walk out of McDonalds.
42 ULTIMATE ROLL!: You find some cool sunglasses (-50hp to attacks against you), put them on, and stylishly walk out of MacDonald's. Some cute girls hiding behind a bench notice you and begin to flock around you (Free roll for Cute Girls). They each also have shotguns (+3 to all rolls)

Actually, given that BSmith has attacked me I try to inflict as much damage as I can in retaliation.
30: You have entered a "counter" mode for this round only, which increases your RTD from BSmith by 15

I eat a burger in Mcdonalds which gives me amazing superpowers, including stealing Tecknojock's win condition!
34 (39): With your amazing superpowers, you steal Tecknojock's win condition and cause him to lose his friendship with the zombies. You don't get the win condition, though, since your not a zombie. You instead become a thief (+7 to thieving rolls)

I see if the Red Team will help me.
38: The Red Team comes and heals you to full health (Lose bleeding, gain 450hp). They also upgrade your Bonesaw to a Bonesaw+ (+15 to attack rolls, +100hp damage in attacks)

I shoot Neverwon in the head with my new RPG, blowing his head off.
11: The RPG seems to be stuck or something. Neverwon uses his single round counter ability and viciously attacks you!

ROLL TO DODGE!
18: The counter attack is quite powerful. You take 500hp worth of damage

Attack someone, turning them into a Zombie..
6: Instead, you accidentally attack your zombie friend Neverwon, dealing him 450hp worth of damage. You get a bad taste in your mouth and take 100hp of damage

I get my kittens to defend me.
8: Your kitten's become bored of you and run away. Through RNG, they run to Skwink Caesar (Skwink Caesar gains Adorable Machine Gun Kittens)

My zombie claws have poison sacks that excrete a powerful neurotoxin into any scratches caused by them.
4: Because your no longer friends with the zombies, they take the claws back. 3 zombies carrying bombs then attack you!

ROLL TO DODGE!
41: You dodge the first one so well, you grab it by the arm and throw it at the other 2 zombies, removing your remaining 2 RTD's. The zombies had already upgraded your claws and you snatch them from the zombies. You gain Sharp Poisonous Claws (+5 to attack rolls. Causes Poison on attack)

I fire the main gun of my tank at the zombie who hurt me, and take its gore for my... experiments (Damn my dodge rolls have sucked this game)
37 (42) ULTIMATE ROLL: You kill the tiny zombie and use it's gore to make whatever you want (Guaranteed #42 roll when experimenting with the zombie gore)

I kill myself by jumping off a building, but I'll still play as Anne Hathaway
8 (5): Well theres no buildings around, so you just stab yourself in the face, killing you. Your soul goes into Anne Hathaway, giving you complete control. Your poisoned status is not transfered to Anne Hathaway. Technically, you are not dead.

Anne Hathaway sings Sail Away by David Gray.
31: She sings as you enter her body. She suddenly feels energetic (+2 to all rolls). She also notices your lifeless body, which is slightly creepy.

I become...a ghost! :mwaha:
28: And your a ghost now! You have been added to the NPC's and you may now attack people at will (But you still lose :D)

In boredom (and because Omega didn't post an action this round), Frank West goes and smashes the Mall Entrance
26 (41): Frank West deals 1000 damage to the Mall Entrance

Attack somebody...
Nazi Zombie attacks Boundless!

ROLL TO DODGE!
5: The Panzerfaust blasts Boundless for 200hp

THE ZOMBIES HAVE TAKEN OVER MANGO ELEPHANT'S LIFELESS BODY!

Cute Girls has been added to NPC's
Mango Elephant Zombie has been added to NPC's

I get Red Soldier is shoot a rocket at the store doors.

Top Bottom