You have suffered a humiliating loss...

HomeAir

Warlord
Anyone else getting this prematurely or not when they should? I have played 4 or 5 games and have suffered the same fate at the early stages of the industrial to someone who was not winning in the least.

Last game I was 500 points ahead of the nearest competitor and then all of a sudden the "You have suffered a humiliating loss" popup comes up and game ends. The score suddenly has them crushing everyone by 900-1000 points. The victory conditions that I had were diplo., domination, and conquest. I also had most of the wonders as well and the largest chunk of land by far. Is anyone else having this problem?? Losing like this is like playing solitaire with 51 cards. I think I am reverting back to 1.21f.

Do you have any of the "multiplayer" victory conditions checked? Mass regicide, princess, etc? Some of those can trigger early domination wins.

I doubled checked that now and it seems that victory point locations got set by a scenario that I installed. BUT I am not quite sure if I installed that scenario before or after I starting having the problem, but I know that it started after I installed the new patch. Only one way to find out and that's play another game and hope it works.

I've had this happen to me too. Lost to a domination victory, when there was no way anyone fit the conditions.

Why would victory point locations lead to a domination victory/loss? It's supposed to be 2/3 of land-mass.

Top Bottom