You should put up a warning on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

That's mean.

Please use smileys to convey a message that someone does not comprehend irony and never has.

Go!

And while you're at it ban your administrator for including a smiley that calls someone else stupid. Or shoot him if you can't ban him! For justice! :scan:

Hey, you said the smileys were there to be used ;)

I'm surprised that smiley is allowed because calling people stupid isn't. I know you ain't stupid anyway Valka ;)

How come he ain't? He's supporting a policy in which stupid should be infracted but a policy in which a smiley using a sign calling someone stupid is allowed?

How come he ain't? He's supporting a policy in which stupid should be infracted but a policy in which a smiley using a sign calling someone stupid is allowed?

Valka is a she. :)

Having a smaller brain does not justify it. They use theirs on a slightly higher capacity from what I read.

Dude, you need to get your sarcasm detector fixed. I used the "I'm with stupid" smiley in what some people call "a joke response".

We also have a rule against discussing moderator actions in public, which is exactly what you're doing.

This is a very good example of WHY we have that rule: To the casual observer, you got an infraction for saying a mild (but autocensored) word. The reality is somewhat different - it was the way in which you used that word.

If you want to discuss this further, PM the moderator who issued the infraction.

Moderator Action:
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom