Your achievements 2021

Learned to code (more)
Finished (survived) my coding bootcamp
Reached my highest weight
Traveled a lot
No job yet

Graduated Uni.
Got a full time job for a one year contract.
Also worked council elections, which was a nice bit of change for a day's work
Got back in touch with a high school friend.
Got back to donating blood
Exercising a bit more, but need to lose a slight gut.

2021 was generally a much better year than 2020 for me.

Last edited:
1. 2 years into my job.
2. Now a lawyer on an unrestricted certificate.
3. Still saving for a house.
4. Got the new google pixel 6 phone.

a real slow year , like sort of . Nothing on the level of X-wing ot Tie Fighters in conjectural engineering . So much that ı only like remember putting an LTV Corsair on an Essex class carrier in seniority of 20 to 30 years , simply because ı was given it as an exercise ... Really slow , a world war really would be nice .

She likes kids. My gf has a 2.5yo from a previous relationship & she (my daughter) is good w/ her. Probably wouldn't be keen on changing diapers & whatnot but we'll see.
As mentioned previously, I'd rather muck out a dozen litterboxes than change one diaper.

Aren't most 2.5-year-olds at least partially housebroken?

1) Started a new job. It's a bit unexciting currently, but a significant stepping stone towards something approximating my dream career. This was a massive gamble but relieved that it has so far been paying off.
2) Because of the above, was able to move into a new house. Renting, alas, but that's okay; I've learned in 2020 I'm quite fussy when it comes to where I live, and while my current place is no quite satisfactory, it could be a lot worse, and I'm okay to stay here until I can afford something better.
3) Travelled, quite a lot actually considering the plague and closed borders, and lockdowns. Managed to fit in a convention on the Gold Coast and three major road trips.
4) Got to know my partner a lot better and patched things up after our relationship was tested to almost breaking point, both of us are communicating really well now and are the happiest we've been in a very long time
5) Let go of art as a backup career, which paradoxically made me more confident to create and produce better quality art.
6) Didn't put on any more weight after almost two years of not going to the gym and stress-eating my way through lockdown(s)
7) Read more
8) Am still alive. There were a number of moments through the years where I could have ended my life, accidentally or otherwise, and I'm glad (!) to still be here.

As mentioned previously, I'd rather muck out a dozen litterboxes than change one diaper.

Aren't most 2.5-year-olds at least partially housebroken?
Yeah just needs a diaper @ night now.

Diapers aren't even in the top 100 annoying things about babies/toddlers. The main one is the constant demand for your attention and to be part of everything you're doing. Fortunately they usually manage to be somewhat endearing so you don't totally lose your mind

There's still 9 hours left of 2021 here.
Working clumsily from my phone. :)

03C4CFB2-87A9-4695-B57E-9E0E2E426663.png

Dedication!

Well, I managed to avoid messing anything significant up....

Last edited:
horsehocky got worse independent of covid.

Worse memory, worse mind. Past trauma resurfacing instead of being properly left in the bin where it belongs. Some stuff I've mentally repressed resurfaced. Studies may collapse.

Found another avenue for therapy which may help a bit. Also dodged being put into the psych ward. Not sure that's a good thing.

Prognosis for 2023 in spite of me putting more work into it is that it'll get worse. Been the pattern for a decade. My psychiatrist told me it'd be 2 steps forward, 1 step back. It's been more like 2 forward 5 back.

At least I do art crap and people like what it is. Going to up my music stuff for next year. Hopefully getting an album out. Done some emotional I'm sad indie crap and it's pretty good. Have two different female vocals on it. Plan is just to get some of it done and out there. My ex yelled at me for not releasing any of my music properly. This is a good thing. She thinks I'm good and that I'm being stupid for not finishing and releasing the stuff.

So 2021 was a non-year. Please this year let me release something finally. maybe finish my second book.

Been waffling on this. I don't really think I've achieved anything this year.

I survived. Which is good enough. That was questionable in the final stretch of 2020.

Been waffling on this. I don't really think I've achieved anything this year.

I survived. Which is good enough. That was questionable in the final stretch of 2020.
You did get a book published.

Top Bottom