Your achievements 2021

Beat Koala in Civ VI and he threw his hat on the ground many times. I also challenged Kermit to a debate, and he said if I was in the room he would slap me, but the secret to avoid being slapped by Kermit is holding up a bottle of apple cider like you would a cross to a vampire, and that'll scare the testosterone out of him. We lost many cities to comets in apocalypse mode. Chomsky must've sent one to Camp Chomsky because we built it on Koala's capital. Comets are even more powerful than nukes. You wouldn't even know if there was a city left after getting hit by comet. Also, beat McGuire, Kermit, Bee, Paul, JP and Egart; while they all teamed up in Heroes 3 and kept taking portals to sneak into capturing towns. Delightfully devilish strategy, but they were no match for Town Portal and Dimension door. Heroes 4 is just a mess of a game because it was designed by McGuire and Ben Carson. I learned how to do hump dance for Bane. Yes Bane as in Bean. But Bane. And clap dance, flag dance, arm dangle and buttslap from Egart. How do you dance with a flag. You have to be two different people at once while still being the same person

Almost doubled my income. So now I've become what so many love to hate; white heterosexual middle aged male with above decent income.

Huzzah! Bring on the hate :yumyum:

You are still a long way to reach what I was born to - but at the same time are quite a lot better than my current financial situation ^_^

Got hole in one on Paul hole in 3d ultra minigolf, it's still 2021 isn't?

Top Bottom