Your choices for a new A-Team

Wolfe Tone

Which Way Did He Go?
A while ago I heard talk of a new A-Team movie. Since then there doesn't seem to have been any news of it in a long time. Anyway who would you want to play each member of the A-Team. I think Mark Harmon (Gibbs from NCIS) would make a great Hannibal. Also I think Christopher Judge (Teal'c from Stargate SG1) would be perfect for BA Barracus. I need a little more time to come up for someone for Murdoch and Face.

Wolfe Tone said:
Also I think Christopher Judge (Teal'c from Stargate SG1) would be perfect for BA Barracus. Face.
No,
I think Mike Tyson would be perfect for that role.

I pity da fool who don't think dat Mr. T is still up for that role.

I aint getting on no plane, fool!
And i suggest a skinny white man to play the role of Mr T, just to make a change.

Jim Carrey for Murdoch. I will not watch it anyway.

I am more interested in the van. Should it be modernised or kept the same?

The Rock would be good for Mr T's role, but he's too big a star to take it, and also he might have difficulty acting as stupid as the role requires.

Bozo Erectus said:
and also he might have difficulty acting as stupid as the role requires.
Are you kidding? havwe you seen modern wrestling? Their only a red nose away from being a clown fight at times.

farting bob said:
I aint getting on no plane, fool!
And i suggest a skinny white man to play the role of Mr T, just to make a change.

And I vote for a woman for Hannibal. Stuckbucks change in Battlestar Gallactica was the best move I've seen, even though I hated it at first.

Bob, I know, but The Rock is actually a pretty smart guy. Ive seen him interviewed a few times. He's not your typical wrestler.

Kurt Russell ..... Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
The Rock .... Sgt. Bosco "B.A." Baracus
Owen Wilson .... Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck
Bill Murray .... Capt. H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock

Bozo Erectus said:
The Rock would be good for Mr T's role, but he's too big a star to take it, and also he might have difficulty acting as stupid as the role requires.

I don't know, I thought he was quite good in Scorpion King, if you appreciate it the same way as Conan the Barbarian.

He was great in Scorpion King. He's a fairly good actor. I can see him taking the role if its updated and isnt as cartoonish as the original character.

Yea, in the scorpian king he was really good (funny when needed, great at the action scenes as youd expect, and not as deadpan as arnie), and i think he would play the idiot just as well, as long as he gets to run around showing his muscles from time to time.

How about whatsisname, the guy that played Riddick? Nahh, that wouldnt work.

Vin deisal? I dont see how he'd fit into the group. He doesnt match any of the original characters.

The mean guy in FireFly would fit the role of the mental one. I always figured that charcater would be improved if he could stand up to the big black guy.

Top Bottom