Your dream remakes, sequels and expansion packs

Remakes:
Age of Empires II
Amazon Trail
SimTower

Sequels:
The Elder Scrolls V(I know it's already being worked on, but still...)
Pikmin III
Golden Sun III

Exp. Pack:
Fallout 3: Beyond the Wasteland

I'm also really looking forward to the next game in the Elder Scrolls series. Morrowind got me hooked, and Oblivion is just awesome.

Timesplitters 4 is also something I'm looking forward to. The Timesplitters series is the best FPS games, in my opinion.

Forget KotOR 3, I would be happy if they made an expansion for KotOR 2 that fixed everything they screwed up.
Yeah. Another Great Purge? Uhhhh...can't you think of a more likely and less overdone plot device? Also, Nihilus basically broke every conception of the Force ever.

Forget KotOR 3, I would be happy if they made an expansion for KotOR 2 that fixed everything they screwed up.

Agreed. It was a good game, but it seemed rushed. Then again, Bioware did not develop the second game...

Portal 2: This Was a Triumph

Yeah. Another Great Purge? Uhhhh...can't you think of a more likely and less overdone plot device? Also, Nihilus basically broke every conception of the Force ever.

How did Nihilus break every conception of the force ever?

Conquest of the New World Deluxe

And maybe Streets of SimCity.

How did Nihilus break every conception of the force ever?
The Devastation of Katarr involved ridiculous Force powers, stuff that nobody's equaled before or since. (Admittedly, setting off a supernova like what Naga Sadow and later that dolt Aleema Keto could do was also stupid.) Having penis contests between writers and game designers to see who can have the Jedi or Sith develop the most awesome new power are dumb.

The Devastation of Katarr involved ridiculous Force powers, stuff that nobody's equaled before or since. (Admittedly, setting off a supernova like what Naga Sadow and later that dolt Aleema Keto could do was also stupid.) Having penis contests between writers and game designers to see who can have the Jedi or Sith develop the most awesome new power are dumb.

Bah,the force is unlimited. :lol:

Black & White

I know there's already an expansion pack and a sequel and they fail to live up to the original so I would settle for a remake

H----

I just know I'm gonna get bashed for finishing that word.

Remake:
Master of Magic

Not really a remake, but they need to translate the latest PC version of the Romance of Three Kingdoms from Japanese to English

IIRC there is a mod in development that supposed to fix everything.. It has been in development forever though

I'd go with either the next Elder Scrolls or KOTOR 3. What happened to Revan, and I'd love to see more of Tamriel.

I want a fallout expansion, and I want a Mass Effect sequel that doesn't suck, the first one sucked....but It had the rite Idea and direction, it was just executed poorly.

Battlefield Earth 2: Cyclos vs Predator
Windtalkers 2: Damn You Enders!

A remake, or refitting of FFIX with a storyline that lasts you 500 hours or so, with the original battlesystem and no FFXII crap.

TF2: the MMOFPS.

A good spore (oh wait, contradictio in temrinis :lol:)

Top Bottom