Your empire is heading towards Bankruptcy.. Advisor Notifications about my own actions?

Nomad_Wanderer

Chieftain
I've got 3700 gold, and +111.6 a turn.. But England just contacted me warning my empire is headed towards bankruptcy...

I'm also getting the popups "Your, advisor, Calvin, has discovered that the US is trading with Norway".. Well, considering I'm the US, and just brokered that deal with Norway....

both of these situations look like there is a empire 'pointer' problem, like england is looking at the wrong financial information and contacting me about it.. Same with good old calvin..

I've got 3700 gold, and +111.6 a turn.. But England just contacted me warning my empire is headed towards bankruptcy...
I think this is due to Englands secret agenda ... the warning may sound a little exagerated, but probably there are civs with a higher income or treasury.

First off, I would love to know how the AI even knows about my GPT/bank-account when I can't seem to find any info-screen that would provide me with that information on them.

Second: I also had AI leaders belittle my finances and telling me I was headed towards bankruptcy when I was making 20 GPT or more.

S.

Brazil keeps warning me of bankruptcy when I have loads of cash, then when I have spent most of on tiles, or improvements, upgrades, he then gets back to me with some comment about how much money I am making. I think he has his messages mixed up.

Top Bottom