1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Experience Starting New Game with Spring 2017 Patch

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by BTSeven7, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Unconquered Sun

Unconquered Sun Emperor

VI's Deity difficulty is on par with IV's Warlords expansion's Monarch (that's a level between prince and emperor).

As for DoWs, I haven't been DoWed yet, but rate this positively for the AI as it hasn't been in a position to threaten me.

2. Balkans

Balkans Warlord

I was very critical about the state of the game before so here's my impressions after couple of games. It's a little better. I like the fact that AI kinda feels not being brain dead anymore. I like the fact that they go crazy early but feels kinda cheesy because they start with bunch of units and based on context of the game maybe you wont be able to produce defense. I would like some faceliftting on the pacing of early game(highest difficulties). A lot issues still exist, not happy at all about it, but whatever, i don't relly expect finished vanilla games anymore, since that's what people are willing to buy. I was one of the idiots who preordered. That's a mistake i won't ever repeat again, for the greater good of this industry.