Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Byzantines

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Maya

Votes: 35 16.4%

• Total voters
A fault in this vote is the fact that you have to give a vote in both threads in order to see the results in both...

Originally posted by Xochipilli
Wolfwood, you don't have to, next to the vote button you can press on "view results"

Duh! :eek:

Anyway, I voted for the English. After I changed their leaderhead to something more tolerable, they are a satisfying civ to play (esp. the Man-O-War!)

Voted Carthage. I'm a big fan of their Leader (as my signature attests) plus in game terms their trait combo and UU are top notch.

mayans- agricultural and industrial give u a boost that no other civ can match

Originally posted by DoubleT
I am a Dane, so guess who is my favorite? ;)

China ;) :p

For me it's a tie beetween Carthage and Persia, but I voted Persia. BUt I also like the Ottomans (Look at the polls, who doesn't) :p

Incas

Sumeria are my favourite, for the simple reason that they have a cool hitory in real life, and have influenced so much in the modern world. (time, degrees on a circle, systems of law, etc.)

In more civ3 terms i like the scientific and agricultural traits, and their UU is pretty good for replacement of a warrior.

Originally posted by Longasc
So many like the Mayans? Ugh... must be fashion...^^
No way!!! I hate fashion!

Maya has the two best traits (imo), Agricultural and Industrious, and a very early UU with 2.2.1 (not too shabby when the best units are 2.1.1 or 1.2.1) AND the excellent Enslavement ability, which turns a third of those pesky barbarians (and lots of enemy units!) into free workers for the rest of the game!!!!

Sure the golden age is too early, but other civs have useless GAs too...

Originally posted by tomart109
No way!!! I hate fashion!

Maya has the two best traits (imo), Agricultural and Industrious, and a very early UU with 2.2.1 (not too shabby when the best units are 2.1.1 or 1.2.1) AND the excellent Enslavement ability, which turns a third of those pesky barbarians (and lots of enemy units!) into free workers for the rest of the game!!!!

Sure the golden age is too early, but other civs have useless GAs too...
So that's why people like the maya...

Celts, but only if you have iron. Without iron, the Celts are worthless.

Top Bottom