• Cuba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Ptolemy

Chieftain
A too cold place right now!!!Denmark, Odense, Euro
I have played RA2 a lot but still I do not have my favourite "civ" I have only got some "hatecivs" like Great Britain, USA and Cuba. I would like to see which" civs" u love the mostv and I would like to hear why.

I haven't played this game in ages even though it is really cool. I have no real preference to each nation but I generally prefer the allies to the Soviets. I like the GI's especiallly how they can be deployed. If you have enough of them yo can take down a tank in seconds.

In the original Red Alert I prefered the Soviets. I prefered their Air power compared to the Allies Naval power

I like the American's special unit bbcause paratroopers are very useful for suprise attacks and to quicky enlarge your army...Although I voted for the UK because the sniper guy is cool ;)

I do belive you forgot someone there!
*ahem*
*Points at his avatar*

As soon as Yuri is a part of this poll, he gets my vote instantly!

The Russians are good but not as good as America,France and Iraq.

Nothing more pleasing than reducing your foes to a pile of green goo, except tossing civilians into a meat grinder for spare cash! :evil:

Its so funny to watch paratroopers come down in the hope that they might do some damage only to be melted down by the allmighty desolators.

Romanov:"Is it done Yuri?"

Yuri: "No comrade Premire, it is only the begining..."

*cue some of the greatest intro music of all time*
Ah, good times.

I'm still waiting for Yuri to be edited into this poll....

Top Bottom