Your first game of civ VI

Ok, now it's my turn, I guess. So, I picked Philip II. I planned to go for the Religious win. Prince difficulty, Continents. I founded Madrid on the coast and started scouting the continent. The first leader I met was Catherine de' Medici. Then Cleo, Pedro II, and Trajan, I guess. So, Catholicism was founded by Buddha in Holy City of Madrid. Seems legit... But back to the story. I was her declared friend and ally. She was my closest neighbour with four cities. I converted half of France with my missionaries. Then she founded Sikhism in Paris and kicked my religion out of her cities (except Lyon, I guess), so I sent two missionarries to Brazil. Pedro didn't have any religion, so I thought it would be easy. I came there and I found out that almost every tile around Rio de Janeiro is filled with Brazilian units. I was trying to somehow push my missionaries to the city, but Catherine came with her Apostles and she killed my missionaries. By that time, Egypt denounced me for fifth time for not having strong army. Then she declared war on me and she sent all of her units to Spain. I wrecked her giant army with crosbowman and three frigates. Then she pleaded for peace, so I stripped her of all of her money. Then I sent my fleet to the Memphis to get revenge. I found out that I cannot shoot at Sphinxes and I couldn't reach the city itself due the iceberg. Then I stopped playing the game and tried Brazil and Culture victory, but that's another story...

Last edited:
First was Germany, lvl 3 I think, under linux.
Streamed most of it.

Got a culture victory of all things. (had absolutely no idea how things worked. That was part of it waiting on the linux ver. I went in absolutely cold)

Top Bottom