Your least favorite sports team

NFL - Bengals (I'm a Ravens fan and they're more irritating than Pittsburgh these days; maybe because we blow out Pittsburgh every time)

Just face it, as a jailbirds fan, you are just jealous of all the arrests the Bungles have had.

I have many football teams which I don't like:

Chelsea :vomit: A small club that were lucky enough to be bought by a billionaire and gain an unfair advantage.

Ajax - What's all the fuss about? :confused: There not a very good team. (Ok I know they used to be very good, but still)

Barcelona - I don't know why, I just don't like them.

All Scottish Teams - Scottish Football is just so bad... :p

Lyon - They dominate the french league, which is one of the most overrated leagues around.

Everton :deadhorse:

Manchester United :deadhorse: :D (see signature)

nfl - easily the cowboys w/ the giants a distant second
nhl - the rangers and the devils - not sure which one
mlb - easily the mets - i loathe them almost as much as the cowpokes
nba - tough one, probably the knicks but i've got no love lost for the celtics

The New York Yankees - most of their fans are the most prideful arrogant people on earth.

Southern Cal and Michigan football - it was one of my graduation requirements at ND. Okay, so what if they beat us a lot . . .

nfl - easily the cowboys w/ the giants a distant second
nhl - the rangers and the devils - not sure which one
mlb - easily the mets - i loathe them almost as much as the cowpokes
nba - tough one, probably the knicks but i've got no love lost for the celtics

NFL- gotta be the Patriots (although I admire T.Brady heaps), with the Jets
a close second. Never for one second have I liked the Ravens.
NHL- I'll say the Lightning and the Panthers... Carolina division rivals both.
MLB- Mets, yes the dang METS :mad: . And what Toronto did to my Phils :( .
NBA- Always hated the Lakers and Kobe has sealed the deal for eternity.
*Sorry El J, but I was a Celtics fan for a long time (at least until Bird, McHale
and the boys retired), now I just midly like the Suns- usually just pick one the
other in a certain matchup as a favorite.

CFB: Notre Dame and Miami
NFL: Cowboys and Jets
MLB: Yankees and Mets
NHL: Canadians and Sharks
NBA: Lakers and Knicks and the Trailblazers (Although all they did to deserve my wrath is win the lottery with a 5.3% chance)

NFL: Indy, New England a close second
MLB: Yankees and Braves, depending on who's on which team. The Rocker days were hugely anti-Brave. I would totally like the Phillies if they didn't play in the same division as the Mets. ;)
NHL: Never did like those Islanders.
NBA: Lakers

nice dg :)

i was reared as a philly fan through and through. so it's in my blood to dislike the C's. i can harken back to the days of Erving v. Bird and Cheeks v. Ainge and Andrew Toney shootin' the lights out :) 'dem were the days :cool:

Tomoyo,
i have a friend of mine who is a die hard Mets fan and back in 2000 when Rocker made all of those crazy remarks, i bought tix to see the Braves at Shea for Rocker's first game in NYC. it was a zoo for sure - and Rocker made an announcement on the PR right before the game. crazy stuff! i even rode the 7 train, too :) although i despise the Mets, i've got respect for their fans b/c they're as passionate and goofy as philly fans :p

Manchester United
Real Madrid
A.C. Milan
All Mexican teams except Chivas
New England Patriots
LA Lakers

and finally as a Deportivo Saprissa fan:

LDA -- Our most hated rivals from my country.

Tied for first place: Duke University and the Dallas Cowboys. These 2 can burn in hell, again and again.

Some hated teams:
NFL - Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants, Chicago Bears, and Seattle Seahawks
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs
NCAA Basketball - Wake Forest, NC State, Maryland, Boston College, Ohio State, and Florida
NCAA Football - Miami, Maryland, Ohio State, and Notre Dame
MLS - None, you don't need one when you rule the league over and over again. :D ;)
European Soccer/Football - Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, and Rangers.
International Soccer/Football - Portugal, France, Mexico, and South Korea

Ajax - What's all the fuss about? :confused: There not a very good team. (Ok I know they used to be very good, but still)

What fuss? Are you sure you aren't mixing Ajax up with PSV? I can't remember there being any fuss about Ajax for years. We didn't even make the quarter final of the UEFA Cup this year. PSV on the other hand went to the quarter finals of the Championsleague after eliminating Arsenal, in which they lost big to Liverpool.

Anyway, we could say the same about Liverpool.. although they are clearly on another level. Kuyt is a bit typical for Liverpool.. the only reason they make it that far is because they have an amazing workers attitude and one or two real brilliants.

Teams I like least:

* Feyenoord
* Chelsea
* Real Madrid
* most Italian teams.. only AC Milan gets a little bit of sympathy from me :p
* Atlético Paranaense (or Atleticú)

Tied for first place: Duke University and the Dallas Cowboys. These 2 can burn in hell, again and again.

Some hated teams:
NCAA Basketball - Wake Forest, NC State, Maryland, Boston College, Ohio State, and Florida
MLS - None, you don't need one when you rule the league over and over again. :D ;)
European Soccer/Football - Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, and Rangers.

What :eek: ... Demon Deacons, why now my feelings are just hurt :cry: .

Some hated teams:

What's the deal with the hating on the Cavs and Buckeyes???

What fuss? Are you sure you aren't mixing Ajax up with PSV? I can't remember there being any fuss about Ajax for years. We didn't even make the quarter final of the UEFA Cup this year. PSV on the other hand went to the quarter finals of the Championsleague after eliminating Arsenal, in which they lost big to Liverpool.

Possibly because Ajax did very well not so long ago but now they seem to under achieve whilst PSV tend to win the domestic league and hold their own in Europe. Also Ajax have the reputation of generating good youth players.

NFL-Green Bay or Chicago (die hard Vikes fan) Oakland sucks too.
NBA-Spurs(they are just ******ed)
MLB-Yankees

i even rode the 7 train, too :)
I've probably ridden on the seven the most out of all the NY subways, and it's my least favorite. :p

Now, the red ones that lead to Yankee stadium, or the yellow ones that go from Queens to Grand Central, now those were awesome. I loved those lightbulbs as a kid.

Top Bottom