Your least favorite sports team

I completely forgot how much I hate the Boston Red Sox and their fans constant complaining about the lack of World Series.

Interesting how a lot of people hate teams that either always do well, or have had a history of doing well.

Interesting how a lot of people hate teams that either always do well, or have had a history of doing well.

Because no one wants to see the same team win over and over again.

Hmm. I'm not sure of the extent to which that's true. Many sports fans hate teams that do well because they interfere with the dominance of the team that does well that they've decided to support - for example, looking at football (soccer) in this thread we have Daimon and williamvanoranje (Liverpool, Ajax, respectively) voicing their dislike of Chelsea, Man U, and Feyenoord.

That is, I think, why so many Man U and Arsenal fans compained about Chelsea winning the Premiership; it broke their duopoly. The sudden windfall from Abramovich was just an excuse.

I suppose it's only natural, though. I've just spent a season following the fortunes of Gretna FC - what a glory-hunter I am! :lol: - and I got to loathe St Johnstone during that time, because they were the main competition to Gretna's promotion hopes.

I used to like the Lakers but after they won the championship three times in a row, they became one of my least favorite teams.

MLB: Dead to me since the strike
NBA: Don't care
NFL: The Baltimore Ravens. Trash organization. Murderer at MLB. Ruined a great rivalry by leaving Cleveland, at which time they took the Most Hated title with them.
NHL: New York Rangers, goes back to the early 1990s rivalry with my Penguins.
College FB: Alabama. Cheaters, a hated rival to begin with and a lying traitor for a coach.
College in general: Ole Miss

How are the Ravens a trash organization exactly....

How are the Ravens a trash organization exactly....

Because the owner moved the team to get more money via a business decision, Ray Lewis was suspected for murdering someone, but never convicted, etc. It's makes them a trash organization. :p

(I do not agree with any of the above)

I hate Manchester United, and more specifically, that giraffe.

Because the owner moved the team to get more money via a business decision, Ray Lewis was suspected for murdering someone, but never convicted, etc. It's makes them a trash organization. :p

(I do not agree with any of the above)

Yea, and the Browns are just trash on the field. ;)

NFL- Washington Redskins
NCAA Football- University of Southern California Trojans
MLB- Boston Red Sox
NHL- New York Islanders, Philadelphia Flyers
NBA- Boston Celtics, Miami Heat

Zarn, why do you hate the islanders and Flyers? What could either of them possibly have done to hate?

Anyway, for me

MLB-Red Sox - just an overall scummy team full of scummy players and scummy bandwagon fans
Mets- fans are scum, usually dumb and ignorant, team is mostly Spanish, which if it was white, it'd be racist, since it's Spanish, it's not even allowed to be an issue

NFL- Cowboys - mainly because of their fans
Jets - same reason, fans annoy me

NHL- Rangers - scummy whiney ignorant fans, dirty players, Avery
Toronto - more dirty players
Pittsburgh - Crosby

Yea, and the Browns are just trash on the field. ;)

That's it Azale, you are On Notice!!! I'm putting you right between Gilbert Arenas and the State of Florida!

Attachments

• OnNotice.php.jpg
    OnNotice.php.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 78
Modell is a greedy backstabber, Ray Lewis at least obstructed a murder investigation and made sure the victims' families didn't get justice, Jamal Lewis was a drug dealer, Suggs cheap-shotted Drew Brees in the freakin' PRO BOWL...

That's it Azale, you are On Notice!!! I'm putting you right between Gilbert Arenas and the State of Florida!

Saved! :lol:

More hatred, gather round boys and girls...

Italy national team in soccer, France to a degree too. Basically, whoever flops the most.

All Canadian hockey teams.

Mexico's national team.

Top Bottom