Your least favorite sports team

MLB - Yankees. Shut up already!
NHL - Detroit. Hockeytown? Give me a break.
NBA - Lakers. I lived in Cali during the great Laker dynasty. Can't stand them.
NFL - Raiders. Mostly because they're just across the bay.
NCAA Football - Florida. They're an arrogant bunch, and they never let me hear the end of the Florida-Bama scores. At least I can remind them of the '05 game where they got massacred.
MLS - I hate them all equally.
Euro Football - France

Italy national team in soccer, France to a degree too. Basically, whoever flops the most.

As they say, You're just jealous.

:trophy:

By the way, it's "football"

UEFA agree with me that Liverpool fans are the worst in Europe.

Evertonians will never forgive them for getting us banned from the European Cup in 1985 after we had won the Cup Winners Cup and the League. The lack of European football for British clubs damaged the national team as well.

As they say, You're just jealous.

:trophy:

By the way, it's "football"

As they say, What do you expect? They're Italian!

Oh, and we have another sport in this country that has been around since the 1800's that we call football. So I'll stick with soccer.

Cheerio! :)

Football: Germany national team (I just don't know - their game is never spectacular, but they always seem to win)

Ice-Hockey: Sweden (the same reason as above).

Oh, and we have another sport in this country that has been around since the 1800's that we call football. So I'll stick with soccer.

The word "hand melon" comes to my mind when I think of american "football". I mean, it's not a ball, and you don't play it with your feet (not much atleast).

The word "hand melon" comes to my mind when I think of american "football". I mean, it's not a ball, and you don't play it with your feet (not much atleast).
I believe Yankee Egg is the proper Euro term for American football.

HC Davos - They're just everybody's darling, can't stand that

Furthermore, pretty much any team coming out of Zürich (ZSC, Kloten Flyers, FCZ, GC....)

International Football: Germany, England

That's why the name is so ridiculous. Like what someone said about HRE:

Neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.

"Football"

Neither hit with the foot much, nor a ball.

You know, Rossiya, you really need to let it go. It won't change ever. Period. Ever ;)

In fact, I think our resolve to keep it has gone up since we learned that Europeans are thoroughly annoyed by it.

Now that would be a great name for a Dutch or Flemish team... :lol:
why? what does Kloten mean in Dutch? something funny, and possibly insulting I hope :mischief:

In fact, I think our resolve to keep it has gone up since we learned that Europeans are thoroughly annoyed by it.

I think that's the whole beauty of it :)

why? what does Kloten mean in Dutch? something funny, and possibly insulting I hope :mischief:
How to put it so the autocensor doesn't kick in?

Maybe you'll understand this: Klockenspiel... :mischief:

You know, Rossiya, you really need to let it go. It won't change ever. Period. Ever ;)

At least you admit you're wrong.

:agree: I hate seeing diving where there is no water. :mad:

I ask you this though: if a country like England won the World Cup in 2006, would you be trying to find some fault in their team to make yourself feel better?

:goodjob:

Especially Vincenzo Iaquinta. :mad:

Finally, somebody can spell.

I ask you this though: if a country like England won the World Cup in 2006, would you be trying to find some fault in their team to make yourself feel better?

I would not have worried too much had the Italian won the game without that "penalty". The fact that they won the game that way speaks volumes of how the world game is run.

Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Ajax, Feyenord, Brøndby, Newcastle, Sparta Sarpsborg, FC Lyn...

Top Bottom