Your most/least favourite designs of Cultures (either mechanics or graphics)

Gothic artwork is not that bad. Roman is strange and I'd prefer something other than gladiators, but its not the worst either. But English artwork is indeed miserable.

Anything but this nondescript, bland tavern: longbowmen, Canterbury, Richard Lionheart, castles, York, farmlands, King Arthur :p Magna Carta, whatever...

Miserable is a little hard .:mischief: It could be a cool event artwork to be fair. But yes, with the Franks, we can expect English being changed. The background is not in the standards of the last artworks we have seen. (like the Persians one of yesterday)
I like the Goth one too. I think than the artworks the most discussed on discord were the Franks, the English, the fashion of the guy on Ming artwork, and some details like the hand and book of the Byzantine lady. Ah, and some poeple prefer the previous Roman artwork.
Still I'm really impressed by the artists team of Amplitude.

The sketches on the stream were really interesting too, like the abandonned Aztec concept one (the new one is perfect) but the old concept was really interesting (again could be an event art or tech art, if it was finished).

Yes and try and cram some sheep in there too! :lol:

That wouldn't be that silly given "agrarian affinity".

Sheep, manor, green lands, working peasantry and the English - looking castle in the background.

Much better than "whatever tavern is this, some two beer guys in brown image, fits every European culture ever".

That wouldn't be that silly given "agrarian affinity".

Sheep, manor, green lands, working peasantry and the English - looking castle in the background.

Much better than "whatever tavern is this, some two beer guys in brown image, fits every European culture ever".

Quite right, It would be a nice fit in with the agrarian trait and a reference to the English wool trade.

Top Bottom