Your own personal military equipment

i'd probably shoot myself on accident so i'll stick with my salmiak

You can always take the ammunition out! If someone has a military-grade weapon around me I’m not waiting around to find out if it’s actually loaded or not.
you can't eat an m16 tho

i mean you can if you try hard enough. ain't my thing tho

What would you get? I’d want a BATTLECRUISER.
Tanks, can’t take them on the road. Airplanes, really cramped and I don’t like to fly.
But a battlecruiser? Show those rich yacht snobs who’s the boss. What are they going to do, play squash at me?

It would cost a fortune to maintain and operate (I assume an All female crew ?)
Of course one could "hire out" ones services to as a means though there arent that many countries with deep pockets that can afford.
Maybe Japan could pay you a retainer fee to keep your warship around

An ornithopter, preferably one with giant swan-like wings.

Ornithopter wings resemble a dragonfly.

I wouldn't want a battlecruiser. A trireme took mine out in a Civ I game

Assume the military goods, procurement and upkeep alike, in this case are gratis and therefore you need not adjust your caloric intake beyond your own choosing.
then i'll get a battlecruiser so i can sell it

Probably something like a destroyer use it to putt around the South Pacific.

Fiji, Rarotonga, Samoa etc then north to Palau.

Ye ha look what I got mom!!

Battle cruisers sink in stormy weather apparently.

It would cost a fortune to maintain and operate
That’s why I wouldn’t be paying for it! Lease out the naming rights to Admiral… wait, no, Commodore… wait.

(I assume an All female crew ?)
They’d just need to be competent sailors regardless of gender. Besides, it’s uncouth to use your subordinates for those kinds of things. Picking up dry cleaning and calling the telephone company, that’s all good.

Maybe Japan could pay you a retainer fee to keep your warship around
I think if you knew me I’d go for something retro anyway so its use would be limited to defenseless vessels and coastal villages. Also I wouldn’t want it to get stuck in the Suez like an idiot.

Choose to live a life with less jerks in your periphery. I don't want a gun thanks.

A gun seems to be a tool designed just for that...

I want the military grade surveillance systems. If the state can put Pegasus on my system I want to be able to put in on theirs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom