Your own personal military equipment

I'd like an AM supercomputer.
Preferably without it becoming autonomous and killing almost all humans and then torturing the few that remain.

Some more stuff:

1664339496588.png

I like the bug-like carrier and the tank that has a battleship set of guns.
I am not sure how the "Grinder-Magnetron" works, unless it is 20 times the size of the vehicles it is to grind.

Last edited:
Hm, if we're talking science-fictional stuff, my first thought is a spaceship of some kind. But the universes that surround the Rocinante and Stargate Command and all the rest are part of what's appealing about having those things. I mean, what if I get a fancy spaceship and then there's nobody out there? That'd suck. That fancy Stargate would just be a paper-weight. Still, I think a Galaxy-class cruiser (the Enterprise in Next Generation) would be a fun enough ship to hang out in, even if there are no aliens to visit. It'd be like a cruise ship, with all of the typical amenities - bars, restaurants, swimming pools, theaters, a Holodeck - and you could bring a few people or a few hundred, and it would still be cool to see Mars and Jupiter up close, not to mention other star systems, even if they're not populated.

Top Bottom