Your PC speakers

GoodGame

Red, White, & Blue, baby!
A week or so ago,I had some cheap ones that were broken and I had electrical tape all over them. Now I have some better ones I got for 2 bucks at a yard sale. I hope to get nicer ones eventually. I don't have much space in my room. I wish I could hook my computer up to my record player speakers, but they're old and have the huge prongs and so far I haven't found any adaptors.

I've got some crappy 10w (or something) speakers that I've had for about 12 years now. I don't play music out of it though - I hook my mp3 player up to some fairly decent 2.1 speakers. I'm thinking of getting a mini (possibly midi) hifi and using that for all my soundly needs though.

Aimee, do your other speakers have a RCA (those red white yellow things like on an X-box) connectors? With the right sound card you could hook them up to your computer.

Stock Dell laptop ones. They're actually decent enough that I don't have reason to spend money on external ones. Plenty loud - for most songs I'd never turn it up to 100% - and adequate quality. Headphones I use Sennheiser PX100 - good sound and quite portable.

Aimee, do your other speakers have a RCA (those red white yellow things like on an X-box) connectors? With the right sound card you could hook them up to your computer.

I don't think so.

Stock Dell laptop ones. They're actually decent enough that I don't have reason to spend money on external ones. Plenty loud - for most songs I'd never turn it up to 100% - and adequate quality. Headphones I use Sennheiser PX100 - good sound and quite portable.

they don't have any bass..

I've got some cheapo 15$ Creative speakers. The sound is nothing amazing, but it works well enough for me. When I want higher quality though, I grab my Sennheiser headphones.

Most of the time, I can only hear a minor difference in the bass.

Other than the default speakers. Here are my PC speakers!

I have those headphones too. :)
Usually I don't bother with computer sound but when I want it I run the line out from my soundcard through my stereo; so Monitor Audio Bronze B4 speakers.

Top Bottom