Your Time is off

Perfection

The Great Head.
I have one of those fancy dancy [dance] clocks that get their signal from the atomic clock in colorado. You are about 10 minutes fast. Just thought youd like to know.

Well before it was an hour fast, then an hour slow and now its 10 minutes fast and it has been for ages...

I'm sure this thought has already occured to TF, but a sticky thread about the time problem, and or a general 'known problems' thread would take care of this. Then again, the once every three months or so time is off thread isn't that bad is it?

When these threads pop up, ignore them or tell them it's been done already. It don't happen that often, do it? Or we could just ban the people who mention it... :goodjob:

Threads like this remind TF to set the time straight. It'll get out of whack again, but at least it'd be alright for a little while. :p

Originally posted by Becka
Threads like this remind TF to set the time straight. It'll get out of whack again, but at least it'd be alright for a little while. :p
They do. :) I just sent Telefragged a nice little email reminding them to fix the clock. :scan:

I get a kick out of seeing these threads :)

Hehe, same here! It's really one of those "you shouldn't be using CFC as a clock anyways" things.

"It's really one of those "you shouldn't be using CFC as a clock anyways" things."

I'm not the only one that thinks that, phew! Buy a watch, or just look out the window- if bright, day. If dark, night. If tie-died/funky, drunk.

Don't worry I don't use it as a clock and most others cannot, as otherwise we would have even more clock threads.

or in addition to ohwells comments about looking out the window just look at the bottom right hand corner off your screen and there should be a clock there

Yeah but that clock should be inaccurate as well. Mines a couple of minutes fast :)

Top Bottom