Your very best exploits ...

AdamCrock

Polish Pirate
What do You do knowing Your rival is all-knowning and all-powerfull ? Do You hide ? (obviously not an option) so... what are Your exploits ? ^^ The very best is to steal a worker from a neighbour but what else ? .... ;)

1. You have won a diplomatic (religious) victory by being the only eligible candidate!

2. Bribe them to war with someone ---> :backstab:

3. You have won a cultural victory! That huge AI was more than happy to sign that defensive pact, too.

4. Strange. There is a submarine with 3 tactical nukes for each and every city the guy owns. Weird, an entire empire that had 18 cities and was #1 in power just disappeared in an instant even though it also had nukes. Really strange how that happens sometimes...whole empires just up and vanish!

1. You have won a diplomatic (religious) victory by being the only eligible candidate!

2. Bribe them to war with someone ---> :backstab:

3. You have won a cultural victory! That huge AI was more than happy to sign that defensive pact, too.

4. Strange. There is a submarine with 3 tactical nukes for each and every city the guy owns. Weird, an entire empire that had 18 cities and was #1 in power just disappeared in an instant even though it also had nukes. Really strange how that happens sometimes...whole empires just up and vanish!

I don't understand 4 ? I have never seen an nuke-capable-empire vanish nor did I see a nuke can do such a damage ! Some mods ? :D

It won't disappear, but 18 24 pop cities will turn into 18 3 pop cities with crappy tiles, few buildings, slavery out of the question, and no armies. If you have a couple of transports, you can nab all/some of the coastal cities on the same turn too...

It won't disappear, but 18 24 pop cities will turn into 18 3 pop cities with crappy tiles and no armies.

...than scrub fallout ? How is this an exploit ? :D

Probably the exploiting the hell out of the vassal GPT bug back in Warlords. Nothing quite like extorting 300+ gold per turn from conquered civilizations.

sort of a x-post on my edit of my previous post. The point was you can do that to the number one AI and knock him out of the space race you were about to lose to.

I would assume that spreading one and only Sid's Sushi to a vassal keeping him a free market by demand and cashing in the "wallstreeted" income would be an exploit ? :D

Sort of similar to the old-school nuke-and-drop machine, except it's nuke-and-amphibious-assault.

Sort of similar to the old-school nuke-and-drop machine, except it's nuke-and-amphibious-assault.

drop nukes->make the land "crappy"-> take it in one turn :lol: -> scrub ? ;)

drop nukes->make the land "crappy"-> take it in one turn :lol: -> scrub ? ;)

Well, the optimal strategy is to eliminate all AIs and win by conquest as quickly as possible, so that you don't have to bother cleaning up the waste. But yes, basically this.

Well, the optimal strategy is to eliminate all AIs and win by conquest as quickly as possible, so that you don't have to bother cleaning up the waste. But yes, basically this.

Come to think of it this is indeed a good way to win ^^ Total War concept solves all problems ^^ "When the devil could not do he sends a women .... and a nuke" or "when in doubt ... drop a nuke" :D

Yup ^^ I pretty much don't care if I've build 17 or 18 forums during my emperorship ;)

Exploit : When declaring war on AI, wait until they entered your lands with their giant SOD. Its MUCH easier to take it down on your terms. Even if you didnt battle every last unit, the SOD will be "broken" and it will be much easier for you to get fresh reinforcements/healing wounded units.
After their SODs are gone, its much easier to grap their lands with just a few units.

Exploit : When declaring war on AI, wait until they entered your lands with their giant SOD. Its MUCH easier to take it down on your terms. Even if you didnt battle every last unit, the SOD will be "broken" and it will be much easier for you to get fresh reinforcements/healing wounded units.
After their SODs are gone, its much easier to grap their lands with just a few units.

This is very cool ! You can actually profit from a war rather than "be worried by unhappyness" -> If You take down an enemy units inside Your cultural borders You can even vassal them ! (and units inside borders seems to have no terrible penalty !) But wait ! .... there's more ^^ You can win diplo since majority would support Your vote ! (Since they have no other option really ^^) ;)

Adam guy is out of control!!!

Guys, quick! Get a rope and tie him up on that ICBM. :D

Crock is the TS. So I'll probably be safe in here.;)

Tie me to an ICBM an launch me to god-knows-where-it explodes ! I'm all for it ! Sing me up (^^meow?) with two thumbs up just remember to tie the thumbs correctly or I will b unable to play Civ ! :eek:

+ You have to respect the tie ! You must respect the tie ! :lol: Becaouse I sometimes wear a tie ! xD

.... bow down to the tie ! Makes me feel so much more important ^^

Top Bottom