Youtube comments appreciation thread

Would anyone else like to show their respect for all of the highly intelligent people on Youtube? I would like to thank them for all of their excellent flame wars and 1337 5p34k, which only magnifies how much they really PWNZOR all teh nubs.
Everyone who appreciates these brilliant people, make your voices be heard (or posts be read, or whatever).:sarcasm:
TEH RESPECTORZ
Firestorm94
SpockFederation
Thorvald of Lym
taillesskangaru
Sharwood
carmen510
Narz
nutnut
eastsidebagel
Randomnerd10
Icekommander
puglover
classical_hero
Dumanios

any1 who iznt on taht lis is a ttl nub n00b nublet n00by-n00b
Also, you can post some of the intelligent conversation here if you want to.:lol::lol:

I remember making the mistake of reading the comments for the video "Why World War I Sucked" (no link: stick-figure deaths have never been so violent). With the exception of one post that said it was probably one of the better depictions of trench warfare, I almost wanted to axe the computer. One guy somehow saw it as a personal attack against his (great?) grandfather. When people attempted to reason that the video was about the idiocy of the war... well, you can probably guess who remained steadfast.

How about Yahoo?

This was in the comments section in a news story about the recent shooting massacre in a citizenship centre in New York.

Vegetarians are much less agressive than meat eaters. There is a lot of evidence. Ahimsa-non-violence. There are many reasons why people go crazy but I for one believe that society will be less violent if they embrace vegetarianism.
I should mention, it was the very first comment, and we don't even know who the shooter was yet, let alone what they eat.

I'd like to be known as a lover of youtube comments. :D I will post appreciatable ones here as I come across them (and hopefully remember this thread).

Add me to the list. Reading YouTube B****fights is the best way to spend an evening.

I saw a comment on a fanmade music video for Yoda by "Weird Al" Yankovic which said something like "Jenny broke up with Alex. Appearently, she thought he was flirting with Anna. Isn't that funny?" Frankly, I get enough high school drama at high school; I don't need it invading my Star Wars based song parodies. What's next? The front page of my newspaper saying "JIM WANTS TO KEEP THINGS LIGHT Kathy disenheartened, unsurprised"?

I once found an intelligent conversation on Youtube. No Joke. (Maybe it had something to do with the fact the video only had about 300 views, so none of the idiot's found it yet.) I'm scared that if I find another, all the trees in fifty kilometer of here will wither and die.

I once found an intelligent conversation on Youtube. No Joke. (Maybe it had something to do with the fact the video only had about 300 views, so none of the idiot's found it yet.) I'm scared that if I find another, all the trees in fifty kilometer of here will wither and die.
:run: intelligent conversation on Youtube? :run: This is impossible, this is madness!

Top Bottom