1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube 'player'

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by Bozo Erectus, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Bozo Erectus

Bozo Erectus Master Baker

Is there an app out there that allows a user to make a YouTube queue or playlist, and plays all the YouTube videos in order, automatically? I like working out to my videos but I have to stop and click every couple of minutes.

If not an app, is there some thing you can do to the browser to have it play them all for you?

(If that app doesnt exist yet, feel free to take the idea, run with it and make a million $, all I ask in return is a free copy of it, and regular updates;))

2. Grisu

Grisu Draghetto Retired Moderator

you could use the quicklist feature built into YouTube.

to select a vid, just click on the + sign in the bottom-left of the vid thumbnail.

linky

from the youtube:

3. Bozo Erectus

Bozo Erectus Master Baker

Ovi thanks for helping out an imbecile. You know how stupid I feel at this moment? Ive been staring at the answer for like a year:lol: Id still love a stand alone player, but I suppose it wouldnt make sense for them because then they couldnt hit you with all that advertising.

Well, you solved my problem, thanks again:thumbsup:

Mods, if youd like to get rid of some clutter you can delete this thread. It would help me get over the embarrasment too;)