Zack Mafia III -- The Blood Box

I'm interested in starting a Clue game some time, but that's a little different.

I would be interested in hosting a pretty Vanilla game...gimme some time to set it up and stuff...

I haven't had any PMs from Zack, but I'm still interested in hosting a game. In fact, I think it would be feasible for me, Verarde and Skwink to all host small games at the same time, because the 'one-at-a-time' rule is meant to combat mafia burnout, and at the moment it seems like the opposite of that is happening (people just want to play something).

Also it would mean that if you got killed early in one, you could still participate in the others - and evidence of increased activity might attract more people to the forum.

Since Skwink is doing clues and Verarde's doing Vanilla-ish, I'll do a Pick Your Poison, since that's pretty easy to put together and we haven't done it in a while.

EDIT: oh, link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=447789

With 3 games going, I'll wait till Verarde's or yours, Catharsis, is over to start mine. It'll give me time to nail down the story.

My game is going to take a while, due to being under close scrutiny of how much time I spend here. I have the game format set up (taking 18 players), and am currently working on Role PMs. Once that is done, clear out my PM inbox, and I'll be ready to go.

I think I'll tuck this away, Catharsis. I would prefer Zack Mafias to be hosted by Zack.

Maybe sometime in the future.

Okay.

So my life has calmed down a bit, and my interest in mafia has (mostly) returned. Basically, I've figured out that I need to take periodical breaks from mafia every now and then, let someone else do the housekeeping, and abstain from playing in huge games like Capo. Capo just destroyed my interest in mafia, updating the queue had grown extremely tedious, and the homework made it so I didn't really have time for mafia anyways.

The homework has slowed down, and someone else finally volunteered to take over the queue.

I would like to host this game, if possible.

If you are still "in", please indicate so in this thread.

Hopefully the game can be started later this week (assuming that's okay with everyone).

EDIT: Player list will be updated in OP.

Still in

Hopefully the game can be started later this week (assuming that's okay with everyone).

You should probably wait for either Catharsis's or Earthling's game to fINish first.

Still in...even though I believe my game was next.

I am still IN.

Le still in.

Top Bottom