Zack Mafia III -- The Blood Box

I am way in.

Pizza, get an avatar!

PMs have been sent. And since this comes up literally every game...

IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE A ROLE PM, YOU ARE A BASIC TOWNIE.

Basic townie VC is to eliminate the mafia.

Backstory

Prologue

Zack strode confidently into town, red box tucked neatly under his arm. Passersby stopped in the middle of their activities in shock. They couldn't believe their eyes. Zack was back? Again?

A slight smirk crept onto Zack's face as he noticed the gawking civilians.

When he arrived at his destination, the Council meeting room, Zack kicked open the door. Even though some of the Council members had seen Zack already, and told the others of his return, everyone was still taken aback at the sight of him. The looks of surprise quickly turned to looks of outrage and hatred.

Zack kept his slight smile on his face even as the sixteen Council members shouted insult after insult at him, spittle flying from their mouths.

When they were finally finished, Zack set the box down in the middle of the table and took the lone empty seat.

"You know the drill," Zack said nonchalantly. "My cronies have infiltrated your ranks, they will slowly kill you off one by one, you must try to kill one person every day to stop it, et cetera.

"Oh! And this time, you must also vote on person to open the box every day.

"There, I think that covers everything. Begin!"

Day One ends in 48 hours!

Alive (17/17)

askthepizzaguy
BigTin
BSmith1068
choxorn
classical_hero
DaveShack
GamezRule
General Olaf
Kennigit
landlubber
Mergle
Red_Spy
Skwink
Takhisis
Turquoiside
Verarde
Zack

Dead (0/17)

Rule Refresher!

- No private communication.

- Lynch votes must be bolded.

- Box votes must be bolded red.

- Day is 48 hours, unless everyone has voted OR there is a large disparity in the amount of votes for lynch candidates by the halfway point (24 hours).

- No Lynch and Abstain are both allowed.

- If you wish to change your vote, you may simply bold another player's name. No unvotes or strikeouts required.

A more detailed set of rules is contained in the OP.

I won't vote to lynch Zack, instead I'll abstain, because I want Zack himself to open the box.

Don't let Zack open the box! I have a feeling that that is exactly what he wants! Let's get rid of him first.

I'll go with BigTin for starters. And what the heck, I'll open the box.

Lynching Zack was the right thing to do the first time and not the second, so...
Agree he wants to get us to get him to open the box so as Bsmith has volunteered...

All right, BSmith, have the honor (or not).

YAY I was voted for! Because of that BSmith1068 can open the box. OMGUS! I know I did, why because they are fun on Day 1!
And to die, Turquoiside seems to be a target. According to random.org at least.

Top Bottom