Zelda MOD and scenarios thread

Varlin Saliptor

Does not hate the future.
What we need:

Units:
Orthanc and Supa have graciously volunteered to undertake some of the units on this great project.

Units we need include (but are not limited to):

Hylian Castle Guard
Hylian Knight
(Hylian) Sage
Shiekha Ninja
Bomb Cannon
Human Villager (Hylian and Terminian Workers)

Termina Guardsman (possib. same as hylian Castle Guard?)

Goron Rock Chucker
Goron Bomb Thrower
Goron Clubman
Goron Puncher
Goron Hammerer
Dodongo Rider
Rock Golem
Goron Villager (worker)

Zora Archer (with fish bow/arrows)
Zora Guard
Zora Diver (possib. a worker?)
Zora Royal Guard

Deku Scrub
Deku Shaman
Deku Stick Wielder
Deku Flower Flyer
Business Shrub (worker?)

Kokiri Slingshotter
Kokiri Stonethrower
Kokiri Swordsman (with wodden sword/deku stick)
Deku Nut Cannon
Skull Kid

Gerudo Assasin
Gerudo Swordmistress
Pirate
Gerudo Spearmaiden
Thief
Gerudo Priestess

Stalchild
Ikana Swordmaster

Unit List Proposed by Chris85 and Augmented by Me
Models for some Wind Waker Units may be found here

Anyone interested in this?

I know htere have been a lot of thoughts about this, nut I think it could really be done. Scenarios would probably be better than an actual mod, although we would have to do several new units and LHs...

So, anyone up to the challenge?

Atleast 2 :)

It would be nice if everyone co-operated, like we decide what mode to make, and LH people whip out 20 LHs in a month, and Unit people make units, Plotinus, Luddi and the rest that are good at scenario thingys do that, civilopedia people do their part, I`ll complain or compliment of course :), etc., etc.

Ahhh...utopia...

Stormrage said:
Atleast 2 :)

It would be nice if everyone co-operated, like we decide what mode to make, and LH people whip out 20 LHs in a month, and Unit people make units, Plotinus, Luddi and the rest that are good at scenario thingys do that, civilopedia people do their part, I`ll complain or compliment of course :), etc., etc.

Ahhh...utopia...
If that could happen, then the Playground mod would have been finished in about 2 weeks.;)

thats what I was thinking. I have most of the units I need from years of D/l ing, but there are a few Units and LHs that absolutely HAVE GOT to be done:

Link
Zora/Goron Units
Deku
etc.

plus leaderheads for those...but that is what placeholders are for!!

Ah, the good ol' CFC users mod, :mischief:. Never seen such a damn fine idea for a mod, ever! As for the Zelda mod, how the hell are we going to do it? The war mentioned in ALTTP? Or one based on OoT? I don't think the games themselves would make a good mod (Link civ vs. Hundreds of baddies, BY HIMSELF) but the war would be a good one, :mischief:

I was thinking secnarios covering the basic idea of each Zelda game, but with link being only a minor character. Yes, the war from Alttp, teh one that Link was saved from before OoT.

Also, just a random game, leaving Link out completely, would be an idea, too. We would just have teh civs, on a map, or even a random game, and it owuld play like regular Civ.

Possible Maps include:
Hyrule
Termina
Hyrule and Islands from Wind Waker...
uhh...any others?

Top Bottom