Zero Punctuation

I've checked it every now & then.

I'd have to agree with the Super Mario Galaxy review.

"Tired of seeing mario. Would be better with a gamecube controller."

I love it, watch it every now and then when I'm at work.

I thought about making a thread about it but didn't know how the mod's would handle the language.

I was disappointed that he didn't do one last Wednesday, but I hope next week he does call of duty 4, I want to see his take on it.

The first of his I ever saw was his Bioshock review and I agreed with it one hundred percent except for the fact that at the end he said it was still one of the best games of the year. I just like that he makes fun of things so well.

Does anyone know how he chooses what games to review? In the one he done of that FLash game from Popcap it said that his editors made him do it. Does he get a choice or is it a case of the game is handed down from up above and he then goes through it

Dunno, going by the Peggle review I guess the higher ups decide what games he does.

He probably won't do COD4, it's been out for too long. Would be interesting to see his take on it though.

Does anyone know how he chooses what games to review? In the one he done of that FLash game from Popcap it said that his editors made him do it. Does he get a choice or is it a case of the game is handed down from up above and he then goes through it

He's stated on his website that he generally just reviews whatever's handed to him. Sometimes he can pursuade them in one direction or another though. (I beleive that's how he got to do Super Paper Mario)

He's one of the greatest independent Game Reviewers I've seen who has a good sense of humor and isn't afraid to criticize games.

Also, have you played Trilby: The Art of Theft? The graphics may be the 32-bit era like, but the gameplay is pretty nice.

I especially love: Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Baker. :lol:

Loved the way how he reviewed Halo 3 for what it is....run of the mill.

Da, I've agreed with pretty much everything he's said. Although I'm always worried that someone so outspoken when it comes to bad mouthing a game will eventually get into a gamespot situation heh

He's good, and I've loved his reviews. The pictures used are fantastic as well - there's something about using something so simple that is so expressive that I love! He makes some good insights into the games, and always perfectly fitting songs for the games he's reviewing. Will no doubt be watching his reviews as long as he does them :)

It is however, getting a little repetitive...

He's good, I got some laughs from his reviews and I mostly agree with what he says about the games I've played. I'll probably check out his reviews every so often.

I love his reviews. That's basically what I think about before buying a game, everything that's wrong with it, and whether its features outweight those weaknesses.

I wouldn't go by his reviws alone if I was considering the gamer seriosuly, but for ones like Jericho (I'm sick of people putting their name in front of a game's name, it sounds incredibly egotistic and stupid, except for Sid Meier)

Didn't Sid Meier put his name on the game to inform people it was different from some other game? like a board game or something?

Is there anyone who has disagreed with any of his reivews?

From the games he reviewed, i only played Psychonauts. So i checked that review, and it is spot on. I'm not keen on the review being in video format, however, even though it is admittedly well handled.

Top Bottom