1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Zhukov's Apology to Zouave

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by marshal zhukov, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marshal zhukov

marshal zhukov good economist wannabe

First I must say that the thread was not at any moment a " bashing thread ". Nor was that thread disrespectful to him in any way.
    I did not at any time offended, hurt, or put under doubt Mr. Zouave's character or image.
    The only thing done was to expose of a pattern noticed by me at his replies.
    My objetive with that tread was to get a answer from Mr. Zouave about the mentioned pattern.
    The thread was about his replies, not about MR. Zouave himself. It would wrong and a complete non-sense to complain about Mr. Zouave, because I don't know him. More important is that it is not of my nature to bash people, not to mention in public.
    But due to the unexpected degree of commotion created by the Civilization Community , and eventhough I haven't yet received a formal complaint or answer from Mr Zouave I am apologizing to him.
    I hereby apologize to Mr Zouave to any harm caused by my unfortunate opinion about your replies.

I am apologizing because of the Civilization Community not because of the threat made in red, capital letters. I did not , I do not and I will never care about threats. Not only are they inneffective, but they harm my image and sovereinty.

2. marshal zhukov

Mr Zouave , there are some positive effects to this whole history after all.
    By complaing about your replies I showed that I care about what is written in this site.
    You are now known by more people in this site and now everybody knows about the red, capital letters used to threaten people.
    I hope now to read your opinion about this whole thing.

3. marshal zhukov

I forgot to mention this.
    I didn't expect that people would care so much about the thread
    There have been over 220 views in less than 24 hours .
    And there were 15 replies in 7 hours I believe.
    I believe that that is a lot , I don't know.

4. Thunderfall

Thunderfall Administrator Administrator Moderator

You are talking to yourself, zhukov. :)

Zouave has complained to me a few times about those "Zouave is a whiner" threads. He doesn't like them at all. While I also think he complained a little too much, he does have the right to complain as long as he follows the forum rules.
    Check my warning again. It was not in capital letter. The color used is the standard brown color for moderator actions. Really nothing special... ;)

You should just PM/email Zouave your apology instead (or just forget this whole thing since I am sure Zouave will read your apology post sooner or later).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.