Zoave? Returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cgannon64
He is back? I thought he was perm banned. What happened? Just wondering, as he was...uh...quite a character. ;) :D :lol:

CG

I heard he was banned for a month, not perma-banned. His month should have been up a long time ago.

Say what you will about him, he always had the power of his convictions. :crazyeye:

His last post was in August before coming back now. So it would have ended in September anyway. I guess he forgot or found some new game to bash or came up with some new ways to bash the same old game. And now there is PTW. Looks like the "They should have included this (PTW) in Civ 3, blah blah". Same, same.

Yep, he was only banned for a month, and one of the mods (can't remember which one) said sometime in September, after his ban was over, that he won't return to CFC by choice. Well, now I guess he's returned!

Yeah, they always come back.. ;)

I have just two words of what I think will happen. "Lynch Mob"... Just hope it doesn't turn into an all out flame war...

This thread serves no purpose other than to antagonize a poster.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chieftess
I have just two words of what I think will happen. "Lynch Mob"... Just hope it doesn't turn into an all out flame war...

It will not get the chance. We do not have threads (with very rare exceptions) for dicussing the deficiancies of posters, unless they are foolish enough to post it (say in the form of a whine thread) themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom