Zoom lvl in city view

blue_inStinCt

Chieftain
Hi, iam playing RI for over 2 years now and its my favourite classic civstyle mod.

Now i have just begun to paly 3.2.25 (?) since i had to fisnish my old game first :)
I am just into it by a few turns but i alrdy see the differences and really apreciate all the work.

Now if iam not mistaken the view distance (zoom lvl) in city view has changed, it seems more distant, displaying the worked tiles and yield smaller, in favour of showing a bigger part of the citys surrounding lands.

I really got soo used to the way it has been (bigger) that i was wondering if there is a way to revert back to standart?

Or am i just imagening things?

many thanks for the dedication, having worked alot on a sots1 mod myself, i know what it means to create somethign like RI!

greetings

I don't think we changed the zoom level specifically, but I have a guess at what happened:

In 3.25 we fixed a problem with how the player settings were stored. This will be good in the long run, but fixing it meant that players lost their profile settings when they moved from 3.2 to 3.25. I'm guessing that you previously had your perspective zoomed out (using the slider in the upper right) and when you installed 3.25 those settings were lost. You might have adjusted it so long ago that you forgot that you had.

Top Bottom