1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

zulu9812's concept art

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by zulu9812, Jul 4, 2004.

1. zulu9812

zulu9812 The Newbie Nightmare

Okay, this unit isn't intended for release; it's just a test bed for working out the mechanics of taking a unit from inside Poser to CivIII format. I've uploaded a preview of the attack, as well as the actual flc. If you view the flc, you'll see that the black tunic, trousers and hair are all civ specific. Which is very bad. From looking at the palette in PSP8, it would appear that the last colours on the palette are the civ specific ones, in this case, black. It seems to me that I somehow need to change the location of those black colours in the palette table. Does anybody know would I go about doing that?

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/IaiJitsuAttackA.zip

2. mrtn

mrtn Shaven not stirred

They say that Kinboat has made a palette editor program. Haven't tried it myself though...

The model looks good, too bad that the guy is making harakiri all the time. ;)

3. Sword_Of_Geddon

Sword_Of_Geddon Mysterious Jungle Warrior

Where can we find these units of yours when they are finished Zulu?

4. zulu9812

zulu9812 The Newbie Nightmare

Incidentally, does anyone know if a defensive 0-range bombard can take away more than 1 hp?

5. aaglo

aaglo Furioso!

If I recall correctly: no. I think I've never seen a defensive bombard take away more than 1 hp.

6. thestonesfan

thestonesfan A Client of Ron Kuby

That's a negative.

7. stainz

stainz Prince

i would very much like to see this completed :)

anyways... it was a simple fix with the right tools. i could send you the pallet editor i use.

here,s the file. tell me what ya think. (tho there may still be a lil civ flavors in the sword.)

8. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

No it cant, im sure.

stonesfan- He talks about units with defencive bombard, thats not a "negative."

:)