Zwk Pbem #4,296!

Darius

Smith, Wesson, and me
Ok, this game to replace the one that just ended. Let's try to get another ZWK game finished without any cheating! :goodjob:

Allies: Darius
Minor Axis: Ohwell
Soviets: Eivind IV
Axis: Kobayashi

:rolleyes: Seeing the sentance "with no cheating" I don't think I am welcome here. I'd figure I'll ask anyway, so I will be the Italians if you will allow it...

btw It seems like it is really the 5000th game...

Go ahead... I should have written no cheating 'from now on.' :D

Ok full house, start her up whenever you can. :goodjob:

Originally posted by kobayashi
Nothing happened. Germany is at peace with all powers of Europe.

:crazyeye:

Guys, something came up with my computer. I had to restore windows and in the process reformating the hard drive. The catch is that when trying to re-install Civ2 apparently the setup file has an error. This happened once before but luckily it was already installed, and the CD at least worked for the autorun file. Could one of you send a Setup.exe file to Ohwell@marinecorps.com ? I'd really apreciate it. :)

Sent. :)

Must be the wrong file or something but no matter, I am having the whole shebang sent via ICQ or E-mail by a certain special someone so with not much luck I'll be able to play by tonight. ;)

Edit: Excellent. It works now. :) It's your turn Darius.

I do not understand why those stupid weak powers insist on waging war on the Third Reich.

In Belgium, troops rush out from Eben Emanuel and are shot on sight so Brussels has fallen. The French were stupid enough to spread out their forces and Reims falls easily to Blitzkrieg. Soon we will be at the gates of Paris. In the east, polish calvary are slaughtered - Katowice and Warsaw fall. All of Poland will soon be flying the eagle.

Also torpedoed a frog battleship out of Marseilles.

The Swiss are innocent but we wanted the secrets of Swiss Banking so now Switzerland is annexed as well.

War declared on Germany, Wellingtons sink an Axis sub off Suez.

Several technologies sent to the Soviet Union.

The League of Nations is in an uproar after Italy and it's sattelite states launch an amphibious invasion against the city of Tirana. In assisting their German allies they also siezed the French city of Toulon.

Originally posted by Darius
War declared on Germany, Wellingtons sink an Axis sub off Suez.

You see. You see what I mean. I did not attack anyone at all in the first fortnight and the damn French cross over to threaten South West Germany and the Belgians attacked my panzer divisions for no reason when they were passing by and when I act for self-preservation.....

the Anglos just take advantage of the whole situation. My U-boat was just trying to stay out of trouble and keeping a distance from Suez. (Since when were there Wellingtons operating out of Egypt? Better remember to give the italians some ME110 and HE 111.)

Nice propaganda, but if you go any further than Reims it means war, period.

Btw, the Wellingtons were the first thing I rushed. The spitfires find the subs, and the bombers sink them. It ain't rocket science. ;)

* Vilna captured

Allies declared war on us because of that :confused: :confused: Please set your attitude towards me higher, so that we may live in peace :crazyeye:

Top Bottom