Zzz... Hm? Wha? fc's SoulSilver PokéAAR

That was entertaining, :) But I think I'd probably retch if my mom ever said "teehee" around me :p

:clap:, although you should have named your Chikorita something more awesome like... LEAF HEAD!

time to EXPRESS SOME SUPPORT for the finest AAR in this corner of the internets :D

Catch a Skarmory once you get to Route 45. Skarmory is literally the only reason to ever pick (Soul)Silver over (Heart)Gold.

Otherwise, this is hilarious, and keep up the good work.

Check out posts 1 & 2. You should be able to edit #1 for you index. #2 should be what was #1.

Maybe go for a Ghost only team? Gym leader like!

Every so often I'll see one of these and want to pick up a Pokemon game again. So thank you. :p

:lol: I never thought a Pokemon AAR would work as well as a strategy game one, but this is hilarious. Subbed.

Maybe go for a Ghost only team? Gym leader like!

That's going to be hard considering that Johto only has one native Ghost type in the entire game, and you can't even catch it until the final dungeon (Though in the remake it may had been bumped down to second last). Even if FC trades ir over, that's still only two Ghosts unless FC wants to import Ghosts from Hoenn or Sinnoh. I doubt that will happen, so I also doubt all Ghost team would as well.

Yeah, well you would have to cheat like Agatha does and have pokemon slightly ghostly with ghost moves.

Top Bottom