Resource icon

[BTS Module] Austrian Empire 2016-10-05

Final v2.1

Requested by Duuk, this is a stand-alone module for BtS v3.17 containing the Austrian Empire, as featured in the Wolfshanze Mod.

The Austrian Empire comes complete with full support for custom graphics of most units in the game from Ancient times to Modern times on land, sea and air.

Leaders:
Francis I - (Organized & Imperialistic)
Franz Joseph I - (Creative & Protective)

Starting Techs:
Mining & Hunting

Unique Unit:
Jäger (Rifleman)

Unique Building:
Opera House - (Theater)

Misc:
Full support for the Austrian Civ/Leaders/UU's & UB's in the Civilopedia, and custom Austrian diplomacy music.

How To Install:
To install, extract the folder to your mods folder.
Afterwards you need to go into you BTS configuration file and change 'ModularLoading = 0' to 'ModularLoading = 1

For those new users, make sure you load the mod. When you start the game, go to advanced and select the "load a mod" option.

Credits:
I can't even begin to remember all the names (though I do know a few)... not a cop-out, I'm just old and have a bad memory for names... I take credit for very little of the art-work collected in this mod. So to be fair, instead of naming a few and leaving out the rest, I'll just say, the artwork in here mostly comes from the members on this forum, not from me. If some of your work is in here and you'd like to be singled-out, just let me know and I'll point it out!

Version History:
v2.1: Adds NikNaks' Jäger (with new Austrian helmet)
v2.0: Adds Ekmek's Franz Josef LeaderHead (a replacement for the old Franz LH).
v1.1: Sorry for the first "beta" versions not working... this one has been fully tested, loads fine, and is 100% stable.
v0.9b: Modular test... oops... didn't work!

Visit the Thread
  • austriastarling_9GZ.jpg
    austriastarling_9GZ.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 212
  • austrianleaders_6o7.png
    austrianleaders_6o7.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 263
  • austrian_units_RVP.png
    austrian_units_RVP.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 271
  • jaeger2_4b2.png
    jaeger2_4b2.png