Resource icon

BTS Unique National Wonders 2016-10-05

Concept
This Mini-Mod adds 34 Unique National Wonders (UNW) to the game, in the same vein as the Unique Buildings. Each UNW will replace an National Wonder, and have a small "bonus" over the existing wonder.

Contents
34 Unique National Wonders 1 for each Civ
4 "New" National Wonders
1 Building
1 Unit

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=7989842#post7989842 for More Details

Merging
Modules
Each individual building is a module. They can easily be added to existing mods.
XML
The CivilizationInfos.xml will be changed to add the UNW to each appropriate civ. I plan on doing this "Modular-ly". They can easily be merged with existing mods.
Python
All Python files have been giving brackets where changes were made. I suggest using winmerge to merge these files if you have to.

To Do/Help
I could always use the help with ideas for each UNW. Also, if someone has another idea for a more appropriate UNW, lets discuss it. Art help is always appreciated. Some of the wonders do not have any art at the moment. I am going to color code the list above to show what has been done for each.

In addition I have to make changes to the fonts file to accomidate some changes.

Credits
If I forgot your name, please PM me and I will rectify that. Most of this art, I have had for some time, and cannot remember where I picked it up.
Artists: FireAxis, HRochland, Walter Hawkwood, Ermelinho, Asioasioasio, Prestigater, Duel, Deon, TR Team, Refar
Python Help: Tsentom, Gir
Other: Cool23 (Hungarian Parliament), Ekmek (Piazza San Marco)
  • 1ss_pedia_Rb7.jpg
    1ss_pedia_Rb7.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 174
  • ss_india_Qau.jpg
    ss_india_Qau.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 146
Author
Edgecrusher
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update