Resource icon

[LH] Hiawatha 2016-10-05

Here is Hiawatha of the Onondaga and Mohawk Iroquois. Hiawatha was a contemporary of the legendary "Great Peacemaker" (Deganawida) and helped form the Iroquois confederacy, probably the most well-organized federation of Native American tribes. He was also the leader of the Iroquios in Civ III. He can be used as a leader for the Native Americans, or for the Iroquois (if you mod them into the game that is).

This LH was originally fine-tuned by Ekmek, and then later altered to its current form at the request of Phungus420. I made a lot of changes to it, so it doesn't look that similar to the original version at all. I am not sure who was responsible for the original LH, but I believe it was called "Ancestor" or something to that effect. If you know more about this please post here so I can give proper credit.

I loosely based this LH on the Hiawatha LH from CivIII, but clearly I have taken some artistic liberties with it. I hope you all like it.

Its a mixture of Shaka and Boudica (as far as the files go) so this is the proper XML you need to make this work:

Code:
		<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_HIAWATHA</Type>
			<Button>Art/LeaderHeads/HiawathaFinal/hiawathabutton.dds</Button>
			<NIF>art/LeaderHeads/HiawathaFinal/shaka.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>art/LeaderHeads/HiawathaFinal/shaka.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>art/Leaderheads/HiawathaFinal/shaka.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>art/LeaderHeads/HiawathaFinal/boudica_bg.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

As usual you can discuss this LH in my Leaderhead Gallery, or you can make any remarks here if you'd like. Thanks for using my LH in your mods or personal game, and enjoy!
  • hiawathafinal_2Pq.jpg
    hiawathafinal_2Pq.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 361
Author
The Capo
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from The Capo