Resource icon

RoM 2.71 : New handicap and speed levels 2016-10-05

This mod adds news handicap , speed and culture levels to RoM 2.71 . For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8218208#post8218208

:) HANDICAP LEVEL ADDED :

GODS MAKER : After years playing this mod , don't you feel everithing is a little easy even when you are playing deity and the IA not? . Try GODS MAKER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) SPEED LEVEL ADDED:

ETERNAL: Ideal to feel history's weight . If you want a more realistic speed try this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

Simply open the folders and replace the originals documents for the ones provided Don't worry , the originals are included.

:D IMPORTANT NOTE: :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others
  • gods_maker_handicap_and_eternal_speed_S6j.jpg
    gods_maker_handicap_and_eternal_speed_S6j.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 82
Author
AAranda
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from AAranda