Resource icon

RoM 2.71 : U.S.A. civilization 2016-10-05

This is a part of a try to expand existing civilizations and adding new ones , including new leadeheads to some of them and ,at least , 3 UU and 3 UB to each civilization , trying to spread UU and UB along eras when possible ( per example , wasn't with USA , everything modern , or with indians , everything early )
Also , i have used some civilizations ( guarani/brazil or inca/chilean ) like ancient or modern versions to their couples ,meaning them share UU and UB , but not leaders. I did that becuse those civs coexist in the same phisicall space , but in different eras , but beeing the ancient version still existing in the modern one : guarani or mapuche people are still a big mass of brazilian or argentinian population . In the other side americans and indians civs couldn't be treated like that , as indians were basically erradicated by english first and americans later
:eek::eek: I'm introducing a couple of new concepts , at least , in RoM : ::eek::eek:
:eek::eek:PATRIOTS: those are special units working as wonders , ( can be builded just once ) but belonging only to its original civilization , as they are tied to unique buildings , preventing any other nation to build them ; those are far stronger than normal units , as they hold a few promotions , but cannot be upgraded , they remain in their time . Please , note that those patriots may result offensive to other civilizations , or even to parts of the same nation , as the patriotic feeling is very particular to each one and use to carry grief , pain and death to others:eek::eek:
:eek::eek:UNIQUE WONDERS : those buildings are very speciall , because even when them would be not take in consideration for a world wonder , in their countries are important enough to replace the bonuses provided by some of them ; in favt , them work like unique buildings but replacing wonders . Please note that not every civilization would carry unique wonders or , sometimes , not even patriots:eek::eek:
I hope you and te others like this idea as i do
For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8222312#post8222312

:) U.S.A. LEADERS
Spoiler :
LINCOLN , philosophical , organized and humanitarian
ROOSSEVELT , organized , wise and industrious
WASHINGTON , expansive , charismatic and imperialist
GEORGE BUSH , militaristic , deceiver , aggressive and financial
REAGAN , militaristic , deceiver , aggressive and financial

:) UNIQUE UNITS
Spoiler :
UU NAVY SEAL / MARINE .................... Adds combat1 promotion
UU B17 / BOMBER -------------------------- Adds combat1 and precision bombing promotion
UU M4A3 / TANK --------------------------- Adds combat1 and commando promotion
UU MINUTEMAN / MARINE .................... Adds combat1 promotion
UU EARLY TANK M1917 / EARLY TANK ......... Adds combat1 promotion
UU LIGHT TANK M3A1L / LIGHT TANK ......... Adds combat1 promotion
UU F86 SABRE / P59 ....................... Adds combat1 promotion
UU SEAPLANE J2F / SEAPLANE ............... Adds combat1 promotion

:) UNIQUE BUILDINGS
Spoiler :
UB MALL / MARKET ......................... Unchanged
UB NATIONAL BANK / BANK ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 15% gold
UB PRIVATE INSTITUTE / LABORATORY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 free scientists
UB FBI / SECURITY BUREAU ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 free spy and 15% twhart spies

:) PATRIOTS
Spoiler :
PATRIOT ROBERT PEARY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Available with iron compass and national bank , based on a explorer , adds arctic combat , speed ,heal and march promotions
PATRIOT NATHAN HALE ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Available with alphabet and national bank , based on a spy , adds improvise1 , improvise2 and improvise3 promotions
PATRIOT SPIRIT OF ST LOUIS ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Available with flight and national bank , based on a early fighter , adds range1 and 2 and veteran promotions
PATRIOT DAVID CROCKETT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Available with rifling and national bank , based on a rifleman , adds combat1 , woodsman1 , 2 and 3 and city garrison1 and 2 promotions
PATRIOT GEORGE PATTON ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Available with mechanized warfare and national bank , based on a tank m4a3 , adds combat1 , 2 and 3 , commando , drill1 , speed , ambush snd leadership promotions
PATRIOT EDGAR HOOVER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Available with alphabet and F.B.I. , based on a spy , adds dception1 , scape1 , instigator1 , logistics1 and 2 and security promotions

:) UNIQUE WONDERS
Spoiler :
UW YELLOWSTONE PARK / NATIONAL PARK ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 culture , 1 great person point and 3 golds

:eek::eek: IMPORTANT NOTE: :eek::eek:

Many of my modular civilizations are using parts of others mods of mine . As you have noticed some leader's traits are not included in RoM , so you will need to add my "RoM 2.7 : Traits" mod to your RoM or you'll get error logs when loading .
You can get it from the thread provided up , along with my others mods , in the first post .

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is modular , all you have to do is place the "AAranda" folder inside your RoM modules folder wich is inside "assets". Inside modules folder you will find 1 file already existing in the original , just replace them.
That's all
If this civilization is not the first one you are adding , just place the civ folder inside your existing "America" folder in "Custom civilizations" folder inside AAranda . Sorry about the long travel , but it is the best system i got using the new modular charges

:D ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others
  • usa_DyF.jpg
    usa_DyF.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 90
Author
AAranda
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from AAranda