Resource icon

RoM 2.71 : Arctic civilizations 2016-10-05

This is not a civilization , but four .
I made them together because them are very related and share many aspects of them own identity , beeing translated to the game as share of UU and UB
For any comments , feedback , critizism , requests , what should be in or out , or wathever you want to say about my mods to RoM ( including i should better waste my time in football ) , please use the provided thread :http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8222312#post8222312

:) DENE CIVILIZATION
Spoiler :
-LEADER : THANADELTUR , charismatic , financial and arctic

-UU TRAPPER / EXPLORER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 100% against animal units and woodsman1 and 2 promotions
-UU ARTIC WOLF / WAR DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
-UU ARTIC WOLF / GUARD DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
-UU HUNTER / SCOUT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 50% against animal units and woodsman1 and 2 promotions

-UB SCULPT HUT / POTTERY WORKSHOP ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 culture
-UB FUR MARKET / MARKET ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 10% gold with fur and 1 extra hapiness with fur
-UB TRAPPER HUT /MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 extra xp to melee and archer units , and 4 xp to recon units

:) INUIT CIVILIZATION
Spoiler :
-LEADER : NAKASUK , protective , seafaring , financial and arctic

-UU TRAPPER / EXPLORER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 100% against animal units and woodsman2 and 3 promotions
-UU ARTIC WOLF / WAR DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
-UU ARTIC WOLF / GUARD DOG ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 strenght and 50% tundra and snow combat
-UU KAYAK / GALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost and no military support

-UB IGLOO / MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 1 extra xp to melee , recon and water units an 2 xp to archer units
-UB MEAT FREEZER / GRANARY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 20% extra food store when grows
-UB FISHERY / FISHERMAN HUT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 5% food with fish and whale

:) HAIDA CIVILIZATION
Spoiler :
-LEADER : SIGOLAT , nomad , safaring and arctic

-UU NOSEEPSK / WORKBOAT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost
-UU TRAPPER / EXPLORER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 100% against animal units and woodsman1 and 2 promotions
-UU KAYAK / GALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost and no military support
-UU WARKAYAK / WARGALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost

-UB HAIDA TOTEM / MONUMENT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 xp to melee
-UB TRAPPER HUT /MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 2 extra xp to melee and archer units , and 4 xp to recon units

:) YUPIK CIVILIZATION
Spoiler :
-LEADER : SHAKUSHAIN , nomad , safaring and arctic

-UU NOSEEPSK / WORKBOAT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost
-UU WARKAYAK / WARGALLEY ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds -25% cost

-UB YUPIK MARKET / MARKET ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 5% gold with fur and tobacco, and 1 extra hapiness with fur and tobacco
-UB QASGIK /MEETING HALL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Adds 10% culture

:eek::eek: IMPORTANT NOTE: :eek::eek:

Many of my modular civilizations are using parts of others mods of mine . As you have noticed some leader's traits are not included in RoM , so you will need to add my "RoM 2.7 : Traits" mod to your RoM or you'll get error logs when loading .
You can get it from the thread provided up , along with my others mods , in the first post .

:goodjob: TO INSTALL:

It is modular , all you have to do is place the "AAranda" folder inside your RoM modules folder wich is inside "assets". Inside modules folder you will find 1 file already existing in the original , just replace them.
That's all
If this civilization is not the first one you are adding , just place the civ folder inside your existing "America" folder in "Custom civilizations" folder inside AAranda . Sorry about the long travel , but it is the best system i got using the new modular charges

:D ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: :D

If you want to use more than a mod from me in your RoM game , you ll notice that some folders or files would be repeated . If that happens , don't worry about wich order follow or wich one goes first : all my mods were made to work together , doesn't matter the order , information needed for each mod is included in the others
  • 1_7GA.jpg
    1_7GA.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 174
  • 2_QnI.jpg
    2_QnI.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 3_2h4.jpg
    3_2h4.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 4_eTL.jpg
    4_eTL.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 225