Resource icon

Abandon Mod (...and keep your units) 2016-10-05

This is part of a much larger mod I'm working on, but I thought that some might like it as a stand alone, or to incorporate it into other mods.

This mod allows you to abandon your city through the normal process of removing citizens from the city, it is not a redo of the Ctrl-X Abandon Mod. Basically, the game will no longer prevent you from moving out your last citizen, thus leaving the city with 0 Population.

The city will not be disbanded until the beginning of your next turn. This allows you to reoccupy the city on the same turn if abandoning it was a mistake. It also gives you the full turn to remove any goods that are stored.

Only human players are allowed to abandon a city, as I don't know how the AI would handle the option. Also, this of course allows the return of the "Scout City for a Day" exploit for returning Treasure Wagons. Feel free to alter the treasure ships requirements if that bothers you (a good suggestion was requiring a dock).

The SDK is included in the .rar (search the files for TRACHMYR to find changes I made), and please fell free to let me know if you have any questions.
Reactions: CuriousMe
Author
Trachmyr
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Top Bottom