Resource icon

Elephants At War ! 2016-10-05

Here a set of 21 War Elephants :)

Some of these elephants are based on Carthage WarElephants, some are based on Khmer ballista Elephants and some on Bakuel "vietnamtrungsisterselephants" ...

I found really interesting the animation of the Ballista elephants, even without the Ballista. Perhaps more interesting than than classic War Elephant ... So, as the War Elephant is a bit a pure "fantasy unit" for some civilizations like Meso, Native and Europe civilizations, I imagine these ones could be different and could throw some kind of "bigarrows/spears" ( the reason I suppress ballista ). Interesting at war ;)

The Egypt one is not mine at all : it is Chugginator Elephant. I just changed the carriage and the driver ...

The Celtic one is not mine at all : it is sepamu92 Elephant I just enhanced the cover and the driver ...

As I previously said, some carriages are quite "empty". It's ok to anyone who wish to add shields or weapons or anything to go with :)

Weapons are not my best part ! ;)

My apologizes if there is not your fav civ War Elephant : I'll add more on the next update of Ethnic Mix More mod or here of course :D

The elephants I'll do next : Spain, England, Portugal and Hebrew ( because it's a kind of request ) :)

Spoiler :

-

- Carthage War Elephant animation is used for :

Africa
Arabia
Byzance
Carthage
Celtic
China
Egypt
Germany
India