Resource icon

Google Civilization 2.0.5 - Danish Layer 2016-10-05

WARNING! - Google Earth is required to work this file.
To install the layer, unzip the archived file and then double click on it, Google Earth should be able to work the layer from there. The file Denmark.kmz will appear as a Temporary Location, to permanently place the layer into the program, drag the file into the My Places extension on Google Earth.

In English
Spoiler :

After much toiling and strife building the next iteration of Google Civilization, and then losing it all from my computer not working, I've begun the effort to rebuild the project, civilization by civilization. With help from The J in organizing how and where to download, I can now cut out the middle man and directly send the first of many civilization layers of the improved Google Civilization 2.0.0. Every week or two I hope and plan to prepare a new layer to submit to this database, including this one, five are ready to be placed on the database as a good start.

Google Civilization 2.0.5 features updated and more detailed territorial expansions as well as new statistical information of the World and National Wonders from the latest Civilization V, as well as adding new plots for new Wonders, Natural Wonders, and city states. In addition entirely new layers for the newly introduced civilizations will release with all the relevant information of the capital cities, territories and any possible wonders.
The Danish layer features a highly detailed polygon representing the once large Danish Empire, a small layer with only a city plot and a few possessions, as well as an updated color scheme to match as closely as possible the colors of Denmark in Civilization V.

To preserve space and allow images, I've had to put the images in spoiler tags, feel free to view them.

Denmark
Spoiler :

Copenhagen
Spoiler :
Author
chrissifniotis
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings