Resource icon

Google Civilization 2.1.0 - French Layer 2016-10-05

WARNING! - Google Earth is required to work this file.
To install the layer, unzip the archived file and then double click on it, Google Earth should be able to work the layer from there. The file France.kmz will appear as Temporary Locations, to permanently place the plots into the program, drag the files into the My Places extension on Google Earth.
Please delete the obsolete France file from your My Places extension as this is a re-release of the file.

Spoiler In English :

Google Civilization is off to a great start, so now I can start releasing the most up to date layers using Gods and Kings information. Introducing Google Civilization 2.1.0 - a reboot of some of the older civilizations reintroduced into the latest Civilization expansion, as well as introducing the new civilizations; Austria, the Huns and Sweden.

Google Civilization 2.1.0 features updated and more detailed territorial expansions as well as new statistical information of the World and National Wonders from the latest Civilization V, as well as adding new plots for new Wonders, Natural Wonders, and city states. In addition entirely new layers for the newly introduced civilizations will release with all the relevant information of the capital cities, territories and any possible wonders.
The updated French layer features a highly detailed polygon representing the Republic of France, as well as updated information on the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame.

To preserve space and allow images, I've had to put the images in spoiler tags, feel free to view them.

Spoiler the Republic of France :

Spoiler Paris :

Spoiler the Eiffel Tower :

Spoiler the Louvre :
Author
chrissifniotis
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings