Resource icon

G&K Enhanced Mod 2016-10-05

v2.15 Updated August 29 2013 @ 16:24 CST (UTC-5)​

This is a combined download for the BETA TEST expansion versions of Civup and Gem (Civ V Unofficial Patch for G&K, and G&K Enhanced Mod). Stability and balance of test versions cannot be assured. The non-beta versions are here: Civup, Gem

I believe Civilization is a fantastic game, and I want to perfect it while remaining as close to the core experience as possible. I think games should be intuitive to learn, challenging to master, and rewards should match the difficulty to complete tasks. I also believe it is important to find balanced middle ground between extremes.

This is part of the Civ V: Communitas Expansion Pack. Communitas is a collaboration of work from 26 mod authors and an incredible community of forumgoers on CivFanatics.com.

Note: This project requires Gods and Kings. It is only compatible with the expansion. The non-expansion vanilla version is here: Download

Please view the readme in the mod folder, which includes important information about using Civ 5 mods.

--- Installation ---

1. If you encounter any problems using mods, please view the Common Checklist. :goodjob:.
  2. Download 7zip..
  3. Move the .7z file to your Mods folder..
  4. Right-click the .7z file -> "7zip" -> "extract here".

Author
Thalassicus
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Thalassicus

Top Bottom