Resource icon

Town SubClass Birmingham Light Cruiser 2016-10-05

The Birmingham class were all ordered under the 1912 Programme and was commissioned in 1914. They featured slight differences in appearance and armament. Their main armament were nine 6 in guns in single turrets, with an additional 6 inch gun mounted on the forecastle in order to improve forward fire. Their AA armament was exactly the same as the Chatham sub-class and a 3 in (76 mm) gun was also added during the First World War. The class did not have an aircraft fitted during the war. Also more flare was added to the bow to improve sea keeping. Further improvement to the Birmingham class resulted in five ships of the Hawkins class. The similar Adelaide was built for the Royal Australian Navy. She had one of her funnels removed in the late 1930s.

The file contains all the sounds and pcx files. Model is not my own creation. Wyrmshadow provided the animation files and Ares de Borg did the sounds. I merely put the pieces together and cleaned up the model for CivIII and added some what if pieces. A big thanks to everyone that helped out!
  • birmingham_My8.jpg
    birmingham_My8.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 115
Author
Delta_Strife
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Delta_Strife