Resource icon

Fictional City States - Comedy Movies 2016-10-05

Fictional City States (Comedy Movies)
v5 BETA 6​

knightmare13 created an icon of Sacha Baron Cohen as Admiral General Haffaz Aladeen of Wadiya from the movie "The Dictator" (2012) for City States Leaders II. I didn't want to add any new city states with CSL2, but I was happy to provide support for mods that do.

Because it was such a trivial mod, I decided I would make it for knightmare13. I thought it needed a few more leaders of fictional places from comedy movies. So I came up with these [see links for source pics]:

place leader source
Wadiya Sacha Baron Cohen as Admiral General Haffaz Aladeen "The Dictator" (2012)
Zamunda Eddie Murphy as Prince Akeem Joffer "Coming to America" (1988)
Florin City Chris Sarandon as Prince Humperdinck "The Princess Bride" (1987)
San Marcos Woody Allen as President Fielding Mellish "Bananas" (1971)
Parador Richard Dreyfuss (as Jack Noah) as President Alphonse Simms "Moon Over Parador" (1988)
Genovia Anne Hathaway as Princess Mia Thermopolis or Julie Andrews as Queen Dowager Clarisse Renaldi "The Princess Diaries" (2001)
Camelot ('Tis a silly place) Graham Chapman as King Arthur "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" (1975)
The Lost Planet of Magrathea Bill Nighy as Slartibartfast "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" (2005)

City States Leaders II is not required, but is recommended. Unlike other mods, the Mods Artpack addon is not required.
Author
Nutty
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Nutty

Top Bottom