• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Funny Pics XXI: 200 Pictures... 800 Comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should keep at least one "Free Resurrection" coupon, just in case.

I really need my "get out of jail card" thought.

Actually, if I die in jail with my life sentence and get resurrected, does it still count as my first life or is it a brand new life?

Dad sent this to me earlier. If it has already been put up, oh well.

This pretty much sums it up...

If you're into gross oversimplifications, yes. Especially with that second image. As for the first one, I can't believe that infographic was the lone content for that Cracked Topic. The other ones at least have a modicum of effort.

Anyway,

I used to use a metal fork as my TV aerial when I was a student. You also used to see bent coat hangers as car aerials all the time.

I used to use a metal fork as my TV aerial when I was a student. You also used to see bent coat hangers as car aerials all the time.
I sometimes see in pictures (and some films) with the coat hanger covered in aluminum foil. But since analog TV is obsolete, that's no longer the case nowadays :p.

"Astrology" and "awesome" are two English words that should never be found together in a sentence. And why is having an unemployable major awesome? :hmm:

I think I'm going to be applying for the University of Awesome next year. :lol:

But SS-18 is right, Astrology is not awesome.

I think a university that prepares you 100% for Reality is awesome. And definitely unlike any university in Reality. :p

But Reality is inherently not awesome.

I would attend that school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom