The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHH, THIS IS BAD!!

I was doing some cyber-housekeeping over the week-end and came across some Gmod ports I forgot I had.
I don't have an actual comic this week, but perhaps you'll forgive me.

Spoiler awesomeness :
So tailless, they're not in CAV colour scheme, let alone uniform, but...
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
...might do as stand-ins, no?

Spoiler I have awoken :

Spoiler Look familiar? :

Just in case you were starting to doubt whether he's really evil...

(And yes, a monitor is already en route.)

I would have done more, but the program crashed twice while making this and I lost a lot of time redoing some of the arrangements.

Bonus points if you can figure out where this is taking place (in DYOScanon, not the map itself).

I'm guessing in DYOSverse, it's somewhere in Japan.

Thorvald of Lym said:
So tailless, they're not in CAV colour scheme, let alone uniform, but might do as stand-ins, no?

Sure.

I don't have a comic this week either. Or do I...? Well, right now I haven't even started on one, but if I'm motivated enough I can finish one in a couple of hours, and maybe even do one or two more. But even after reading all the new comics and Thorvald's models I still don't feel motivated :(

I could have sworn I saw those models somewhere on Facepunch :p.

Eventhough I think this wont top off Thorvald's presentation. I found and hexed a Tactical Thompson (with and without forward grip and two states of it's buttstock folded and unfolded). As well as a change in avatar as well.

(Larger version of the image in my avatar)

But even after reading all the new comics and Thorvald's models I still don't feel motivated :(

tailless you are t3h @w350m3 and when inspiration strikes, it shall be glorious. :king:

And sorry for stealing your thunder, TB. The starry eyes totally broke me.

A thought has just occurred to me, It's been almost two months since my last ragequit outburst/ultimatum has occurred. Have I really improved that greatly? :confused:

Our counsel last month was certainly productive.

If I can make it a second month without an ultimatum ragequit. I just might post up a commemorative picture :love:.

*grumbles* why does it have to be a job to find a job!
Welcome to my world

Stylesrj said:
I'll get to making a comic I guess...

Although the transition could have been done better than "Leave planet, BAM! Talon Base"
I have been getting some issues with DirectX as of late (Computer suddenly freezes when in game followed by a buzzing noise then a shutdown). So I did not want to lose any of the poses I have made.

A Sturmgeweher? Marsha has some class. :D

I'm sure if Spongebob took a tour of the Nana's armory (Yes, the ship is named after the character in the link :p), he would explode in joyness at the World War II vintage section (Yes, STARS takes good care of them :D).

I thought I never did it, but I did. Made an iPad wallpaper in Gmod!

Spoiler :

(I had to change the screen resolution to 1280x1024 in Gmod and move the taskbar to get a clean screenshot since the Wallpaper for an iPad is 1024x1024 (Only four zones are not shown when rotating the screen itself).

Why is Lucy/Kaede wearing a helmet? It's better safe than sorry if ever in an accident.

And before you ask, yes SketchBook is a drawing app (I am unsure if I would make DYOS comics on it since my drawings SUCK! :sad: )

Remember, kids - when engaging in armed combat on the back of a motorcycle with stick grenades slapped on the side...always wear a helmet!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I have rescued one of the plot segments for Plans within Plans from development hell after being stored on the shelf for at least a year due to myself being an egotistical and selfish bastard :sad:. Expect to see the comic crop up shortly.

I love that picture. :lol:

Good to see some more PwP action!

...no, I'm not rephrasing that.

Here are some non-Sepia Toned images used for the narration comic I posted

Spoiler Open to Open Gallery :

And yes, Stylesrj I am currently working on my script for DYOS 11. Keep your pants on :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom