CivIV: Diplogame - Development Thread

So yeah it wont work like that, too complicated. You only need to send your email to the person above you on the roster.
Dot80
Jehoshua
Mayor
Tam
Lord Nwah
Yoshiegg
General Olaf
Seron

It saves in your PBEM folder in My documents I think. (if it doesnt I'm sure everyone can find it). I'm going to start.

Just to finalize:
Victories: Time, Conquest, Cultural (+RP points)
Rp points: Every session (1 week) we will vote on who to award the RP points to. The person with the most points get RP = highest gain in points during that session by any player. At the end of the game the points are added and the person with the highest is the winner.

And to reiterate, check out this diplogame on apolyton to get an idea of how this should work. (though they have many more rules than us, and used pitboss)

Here is the thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11024215#post11024215

let the game commence.

I think we should also post here when it is sent (to make sure it keeps moving). Oh and good news :) got France!

To Jehoshua

I still require mayors email. Oh and bad news, my advisor christos accidentally spazzed my mouse and made me move my settler unintentionally, so thats something to my detriment already (I need a new mouse).

Oh and if you didn't get the hint, I got Greece :lol: (this should be fun).

I really want to RP the Vikings or Carthage, so fingers crossed I get them... :D

We shall see ;), anyways you should write something Dot80.

I am, I had to look stuff up about ancient Gual. Plus it takes me much longer to write the same amount as you.

tsk tsk, well I had contemporary events (and certain individuals) for inspiration :lol:

Now, if only there was a Canada... :lol:

Hahaha :lol:

Well I wrote it. It's kind of short, and I have no funny reference to modern politics, but it is what it is.

Question: Are we allowed to edit our Civ Adjective, Name, Etc into a fictional country? If no, are we allowed to change our city names?

Anyway, my email is Yoshiegg737@hotmail.com

It's not my personal mail, I just use it for these things, like Olaf

Theres no rule against such things, and so do what thou wilt.

I wish I'd seen this earlier. If anyone drops out and needs someone to take over their civ...

In the meantime, I'll lurk and keep up with the stories.

Im sure everyone would be happy to have you as a back-up player in case someone fails in their civfanatics duties.

In the meantime perhaps you could join up with someone if you want (and if someone is willing to take you in) and work together with them as an informal team. It wouldn;t be that intensive (duh playing PBEM over multiple timezones...) and would be a sort of casual thing. It could help with having an extra person in the RP department as well.

repetition gets you nowhere ;))

annoying internet at work......

I still require mayors email. Oh and bad news, my advisor christos accidentally spazzed my mouse and made me move my settler unintentionally, so thats something to my detriment already (I need a new mouse).

Oh and if you didn't get the hint, I got Greece :lol: (this should be fun).

Mail sent, if necessary in the future my e-mail is mayorcfc@gmail.com ;)

So, did it send automatically? either way I will send you the save just in case

haven't received it yet.

But I'm going to do the things you normally do when you get out of bed (i.e. shower, breakfast etc) instead of waiting 2 hours behind your computer :p

I'll check back later

I've sent it. I had some trouble though due to internet issues on my side.

Top Bottom